1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back From The Inca Trail Tour '09

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by HarperPR, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dim

dim I've got a zappy little nappy

no... surreptitious :D

2. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

:D Well once you ferret out some definite info, fill us in :D

3. dim

14th june - wembley stadium, supporting hawkwind.. :D

4. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Ssssssshhhhhhh! You weren't supposed to let that out yet!!!!!!!!!!:wink: Now you've blown the whole stadium album tour..........:biggrin:

All dates for the Inca Trail tour will be out and announced in due course. There will be more north and south.:thumbup1:

5. scotpaulabear

I'll only go if Lemmy will be there :wink:

Might it make sense to update the FIRST post in this thread with the new dates as they come up (and noting that in the thread title), so anyone coming into the thread for the first time sees the latest updates?

6. katrina

katrina I've got a zappy little nappy

Any in the east lol xxxxx

7. scotpaulabear

I'll see you an east and I'll raise you a North of Scotland... :wink:

8. dim

good idea batman.. or the final definative list is gonna be bleedin difficult to find amongst all the drivel...

also i think its unfair on roy that the picture of him is in b&w while nicks is in colour.. while i see this is representative of there age, timespan or whatever, it makes nick stand out more.. poor roy... :(

9. HarperPR

Update

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 18
    BUXTON, Opera House

FRIDAY MARCH 13
    LEICESTER, The Musician

SUNDAY MARCH 22
    BRISTOL, Fleece

SATURDAY APRIL 4
    MANCHESTER, Academy

SATURDAY APRIL 11
    NEWCASTLE, The Cluny

MONDAY APRIL 13
    YORK, The Duchess

THURSDAY APRIL 23
    SHEFFIELD, Boardwalk

WEDNESDAY APRIL 29
    WOLVERHAMPTON, Robin 2, Bilston

SATURDAY MAY 2
    LONDON, Half Moon Putney

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  10. scotpaulabear

Thanks (Buxton! Impressive!)... but as discussed previously it's getting so I can't track the new gigs anymore :blushing:

May I strongly suggest you pretty please update the first post in the thread instead and if you want I can clarify that in the thread title?

11. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Buxton

Yeah they manufacture nice spring water in Buxton!
    Just totally going off thread topic to wind you up!!
    Ha Ha!!:m3::14::hurray:

andi

ps Come back Paul all is forgiven!!We are being whiplashed by an Amazon into conformity of threads!!

12. scotpaulabear

Andi, I'm just trying to be helpful, fer ****'s sake! :52:

13. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Good fun though...

Good fun though innit?!
    Releasing all the venom of a pent up day onto the cyberworld at large!
    I feel better already! Perhaps you need a holiday? Climbing K2 next maybe with our beloved Nick perchance?

chrs
    andi :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

14. HarperPR

Just so I have this right, are you *strongly suggesting* I revert to first post and edit that each time so all updates appear on that first post of thread?

15. Bob Jacobs

Bob Jacobs Ride away in style

and put a "book page" on the community website with the latest version on it. Second thoughts, keep it updated and just point forum readers at it with a link.

Just a suggestion but I think it's how Paul would like to do it, given the way he's designed the site. I think it will be easier for readers too. Don't know about everyone else but when I visit the forum I tend to look at the ends of the recently updated threads first, then only work back if I think it looks interesting, pausing on Andi's only to raise my blood pressure :)

Bob

16. dim

yeh, just re-edit the first post each time to update it.. by march/april when people have posted multiple times in here about which gigs they are going to etc where is the actual tour list going to be...

page 1? page 3? page 7? page 32?

see the problem.. :wink:

17. scotpaulabear

Okay there are benefits both ways :D Some kind of book/wiki page anyone can update would be good, plus you can still add the gig to this thread and say you've updated the gigs page...

Saying it's best to update the first post in this thread means either a mod has to do it or we're assuming it's always Ms. PR who will find the gigs :wink:

18. HarperPR

I do too, Bob. People can see that it is an Update by looking at the subject box.

It's not a competition anyway, about who puts what where. And no one will be in any danger of missing a gig next year because they haven't heard about it.

Once Nick has fully confirmed all the dates he will put those up on his website. I am not putting here any which aren't already on the net and tickets on sale for (even though I'm dying to because there are some nice special ones....:wink:), as I know that some venues will not be announcing until after New Year.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  19. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Top New Tours

just did my daily trip to ents24 to see who's on ... twas a nice surprise to see Nick listed with his photo topping the "Top New Tours" list !! No extra dates added ... but still good to see !!

If by the time you read this ... someone else has pushed him off the top ... then here it is for prosperity :

Attached Files:

20. scotpaulabear

How cool... the Jackson 5 are getting back together :D

That's wicked, Chris, thanks for spotting it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.