1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back From The Inca Trail Tour '09

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by HarperPR, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

if my message ... tempted you to go to the site and you spoted that news about the Jackson 5 ... then I feel ashamed !!

2. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

I tease, I tease :D

3. dim

dim I've got a zappy little nappy

I know a date that will get on ya nerves, get on ya nerves, get on ya nerves,

:m17::troll::hurray::confused1:

4. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Yes, it has already, got on my nerves, thanks!;-)

If it's the one I think, hold onto it until it's up and tickets on sale if you can.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  5. HarperPR

Latest update

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 18
    BUXTON, Opera House

SUNDAY MARCH 8
    WORCESTER, Marrs Bar

FRIDAY MARCH 13
    LEICESTER, The Musician

SUNDAY MARCH 15
    BIRMINGHAM, Glee Club

SUNDAY MARCH 22
    BRISTOL, Fleece

SATURDAY APRIL 4
    MANCHESTER, Academy

SATURDAY APRIL 11
    NEWCASTLE, The Cluny

MONDAY APRIL 13
    YORK, The Duchess

THURSDAY APRIL 23
    SHEFFIELD, Boardwalk

WEDNESDAY APRIL 29
    WOLVERHAMPTON, Robin 2, Bilston

SATURDAY MAY 2
    LONDON, Half Moon Putney

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  6. scotpaulabear

That's you told, Dim :D

7. dim

no its not that one... :m21:

8. scotpaulabear

9. HarperPR

Not a shock really. As a) this is Joogleberrys as was with a new name (and we liked Joogles!) and b) NICK IS DOING 2 SHOWS HERE THIS NIGHT!

10. Marcie

Marcie I've got a zappy little nappy

Would you believe...?

...that Paul has a gig that very same night in Letchworth...

If it were closer to home, I'd pass on that and come to the Brighton gig solo. But as this is further north, it gives us a chance to have a badly needed weekend away together.

So, as a consolation - unless a closer gig comes along - we're going to shoot for the Half-Moon gig on May 2.

11. scotpaulabear

I hope I can too Marcie! My mate Jan and I are in discussions about making the effort for this one, especially on a Saturday and the May Day weekend :biggrin:

12. Marcie

Paula - if you got to this gig, it would be beyond brilliant! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I really can't wait to meet up with you all (not to mention finally seeing the man in action)!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  13. HarperPR

I am sure you'll meet lots of 'locals' here, the Half Moon, Marcie (and yes, I did see your post here before your text!), but shame about your not being able to do Brighton.

But for both Brighton (small venue) and London (sold out before night last time), I would strongly advise that people don't leave ticket buying until the night as there may well not be any!

14. Marcie

Thanks, Linn... it will be good to see everyone there.

It is a damn shame about Brighton, especially when it's round the corner from me.

I saw that tix for Half Moon are 10 quid a pop so shouldn't be a problem ordering them online a bit in advance....

15. HarperPR

Wait till I PM you before you do. They won't go at the HM this early anyway! I just hope the credit crunch doesn't affect people's disposable income for these kind of things.:closedeyes:

16. dim

credit crunch?

what credit crunch.....?

has nobody noticed yet...recession does not effect the poor...

oh, the poor sods with the £2k a month mortgage that suddently goes up to £2.5k a month.. theyre screwed, but us poor sods with £50 a week disposable income, no car, no mortage, no credit card bills, we are really up the creek when our local restaurant pushes the price of pizza and a pint up from £7 to £7.50 :D

Dim
    still not figured out what this recession lark is all about...

17. HarperPR

Dates are going up on forums individually. Do a Google! Anyone who can help pitch in - please do!

If you put the subject in caps with the main details, ie NICK HARPER @ BIRMINGHAM GLEE CLUB MAR 15 09, it means the basic facts can be noted even if one doesn't open the link.

18. HarperPR

I told you there would be surprises....:wink: (No, not that one!:biggrin:) And there are a few coming.....

19. pete c

pete c I've got a zappy little nappy

20. scotpaulabear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.