1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fight . . fight . . fight!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by t uther Chris, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Is this going to be the end of a beautiful friendship? Nick's beloved Liverpool knocked out of the cup by Big Chris' Barnsley!!! I'll expect jeering and football hooligan style brawling at the next gig!!
    Cheers
    t'uther Chris

2. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

It's a mockery of 2 travesties of a sham, I tell ya :w00t: :p Where's that Leigh when we need him! Come on Reds my arse...

Well if anyone's gonna be happy about this, at least it's t'uther t'uther Chris :D

3. SteveT

SteveT Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

Most of the football supporting public will be pleased about it. Now, how about Pompey at home to Barnsley in the sixth round.

(Now expecting the Master of Fate to decree that we lose to Preston, thereby making me look sillier than usual!)

4. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Portsmouth 3 Preston 0

Next prediction Portsmouth 2 Barnsley 0
    Next next ... Portsmouth 1 Man Utd 0

We can but hope back a few decades I suppose. Footsie's a funny game mind you and anything can happen. At least they just break legs and not guitar strings!

Come on Pompey we've been patient for too long now!!! :banghead::smash::iagree:

andi

Last edited: Feb 17, 2008
  5. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

I'm a P.N.E. supporter, and as Greavesy used to say "It's a funny old game". It's also a 2 horse race, we don't always play that well under pressure..may the best team win (on the day!):beatdeadhorse5:

6. Uriel

Uriel I've got a zappy little nappy

See my comments on the Nottingham Maze review. It's clear Nick feels strongly about this one.

7. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Football smutball...

I'm sure they decided who the best team wuz a couple of years ago anyway. Couldn't we have left it like that so we could get on with our real lives?

8. SteveT

SteveT Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

I'm not sure that the best team did win but quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn! :D

9. Barry

Barry Computer stained fingers

The team with the best goalkeeper won!