1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flower Day!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by critch, Feb 13, 2008.

1. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Well it's "Flower Day" tomorrow! So what has everyone got in mind to please their loved ones? Now while there is a gig at The Cluny in Newcastle, I'm not sure that Sarah would want to go to her 4th of the tour! (Well I'm certain she doesn't cause I asked :p)

Anyways, so what're the plans?

2. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

its lush day in this house! i bought lush for him, he bought lush for me! and we also bought lush for the kids, a bath bomb each, so they will at least smell nice ;)
    i made him a card and i bought him the beautiful south/housemartins comp cd coz he wanted it. he got me earrings that arrived today.
    getting the kids easy tea and probly getting take out once they are in bed and then i have plans for the karma kream i got for him from lush :reddevil:
    and i bought myself a box of pgtips, even tho i dont drink tea, for the monkey hat, coz i look great in hats :w00t:

amor mundi

hatty :)

3. critch

I've got a great cowboy hat. Loves it me does. Not that people don't cringe when they're with me and I've got it on...

4. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

cool! i am looking for the perfect pirate hat (a la captian barbosa) to wear ALL the time.
    my kids will refuse to be seen in public with me! but thats the plan :D

5. critch

That sounds cool. Added bonus being able to shed the kids at the drop of a hat too. :)

Maybe we should both wear our hats at gigs so people recognise us. Or maybe we'd just both get thumped cause people couldn't see over them...

6. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

You did look cool in that hat, Critch! You should stick it on the monkey...

But Val's Day is a commercial rip-off. If you love someone you should let them know all year, not just on one day. I think.

7. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

HA! now this could be fun :rofl:

what about an off shoot of stormcock, stormcap???

8. critch

Why thank you MsPR! I tried sailing with it on but it kept getting in the way.

A stormcap? What would that look like? Would it be like a robin hood hat only made out of goretex with a super strength tiedown? Let's have a mock up and may be get them made. Nick and roy could sell personalised ones on their sites with our logins!

9. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Critch, you're never off this board! Haven't you got any tunnelling to do...?!

10. critch

No! You're thinking of joe the mole there!

11. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

i have karma for my kar!! :w00t:

and i do let him know all year, i cook him dinners and do his washing and keep his children out of relative danger ;)

i have karma!! :w00t:

12. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

I bought Vicky red roses and champagne, and I'm cooking Moules Marinieres for her later (in theory... either that, or I'll poison her and get the mortgage paid off). She bought me an Oxfam gift of a goat for an African village - pretty cool, huh :D

13. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Well Big D gave me a sweet card and some yummy bath smellies :D then I've had a romantic morning and a late start at work - I want to make up for the fact that another man is taking up my attention in Newcastle tonight :blushing: :rofl:

14. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

V Day

I've found some dandelions and daffodil buds.. but perhaps just a sexy email to my Ex will suffice?

andi :leaving:

15. critch

In another time we would have been really happy paula! I so would have taken you to see nick in newcastle! :p

Myself and sarah are going to beach tonight. Have a walk and a fish supper. Hopefully get there for sunset. Might be a bit cold there though. Love her to bits.

16. scotpaulabear

LOL you don't need me Critch ;) you are a very lucky man, you and Sarah are more than a bit lovely together :biggrin: Happy Flower Day to you both xx

17. critch

Thanks Paula!

Hope you have a good time at the gig tonight! Are you doing a review? If you are I look forward to reading it.

18. Uriel

Uriel I've got a zappy little nappy

The missus has told me that she doesn't want more than a couple of quid spending on her. This worries me. You know those times when people say one thing and mean something else...

19. scotpaulabear

Believe I promised one for the Cluny website - shall stay up late while I remember :D