1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Birthday, Critch!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HarperPR, Dec 16, 2007.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Many happy returns (of the non-curry sort!).

Have a great day.

xxx

2. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Happy Critch-day!

Big hugs, babe :biggrin: xxx

3. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Thanks very much! Really good day and fozzwick got me the bestest pressie ever! Tickets to go see joe satriani next may! Yay!

Now if anyone's interested and if it isn't wittering, i'll post some photos of blencathra in the snow yesterday!

4. Marcie

Marcie I've got a zappy little nappy

Happy Birthday!

Sounds like a great day you had, Critch. Hope the rest of it is just as nice.

Best,
    Marcie

5. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

I've got a ticket for this too Critch at Manchester Apollo on the 15th May (Circle tickets) which date are you going? Should be good :thumbup:

6. critch

I've not got the tickets here, but i'm sure it's that date and it's definately that venue! Dunno where the seats are. I'll ask fozz if she can remember where they are!

7. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

happy burping day!!

amor mundi

hatty :)

8. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

Should be a good night, never seen him live before although have been a big fan for many years, the man who taught Steve Vai to play should have a few moves himself! Let me know if it's the same night maybe we could have a drink beforehand..:cheers2:

9. critch

Thanks but this thread dates a bit. Back to last year actually!

10. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

:rofl: that will teach me to read threads proply wont it! lol

11. HarperPR

To use a line from a certain song: 'in the middle of last night I turned on the light and stared into space' - and thought 'oh sod it, I forgot Critch's birthday!:blushing: And after making you work so hard on *special Harpic operations* all day too!

Sorreez, honeybun. Hope it was a nice day for you anyhow. And you can now relive all your birthday wishes from last year too.:)

12. critch

Thanks Linn.

I did have a quick scan through the messages from last year and it was interesting what people had written!

I had a good day - despite the fact I had an interview for a job which went, I felt rather badly, but one never knows. And I always enjoy doing "Special Harpic Operations!" - especially if they're successful. Hopefully Paula and Marcie will do a bit too and we could be on to a winner with that one. Remember folkies, every little helps. I know this cause I heard it on Teevee.

Fozz and I went to Pizza Hut last night - I know, classy restaurant, but I like it - particularly the ice cream factory! Anyways, we were just tucking into our grub when the phone rang. It wuzz fozz's dad and he'd broken down, so we had to stuff the food and head off! So I never got my ice cream!

Anyways, I'm treating today like a "second" burfday as really yesterday wasn't very relaxing on the whole, even for the want of trying! I've gotta cook tea tonight which I fink I'll do a lasagne. And I might go to the shops and buy a nice pudding too. I'm finking Cookie Dough Ice cream! lol.

13. Marcie

Marcie I've got a zappy little nappy

Sounds like a good plan for today, Critch. Yep, I'll be doing my little bit for the Nick cause as well, just as soon as I finish up with some important work biz.

Hope you have a good post birthday and I hope things pan out for you well on the job front, and very soon.

Marcie x

14. HarperPR

Go and treat yerself to a Greggs cream bun!:biggrin: And put your b'day on the calendar next year.

And also very very belated birthday wishes to Marcie for November! Just noticed last year's post in the early hours when trawling through for Critch's.

15. NoCelebrity

NoCelebrity Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Happy Birthday, from across the pond! Sorry I'm late, and I've missed too many of the familiar birthdays. Best to you and yours, Sir Critch (I'm an American, I don't know the protocol!).
    Me Mum had her 88th on 17 december (if she asks, tell her I said she was 29!). You Sagittarians are a fire-y and energetic lot!

16. HarperPR

Critch also shares his birthday with Dave Cochran - and I forgot his as well.:blushing:

17. wobbly bob

wobbly bob I've got a zappy little nappy

hey, happy birthday to everyone... whenever it is!

job done!:biggrin:

18. wobbly bob

wobbly bob I've got a zappy little nappy

and i bet you'll forget my birthday, too... won't you..!

19. critch

Yeah, great idea - but do you have to do that once a year, or does it cover you for the rest of eternity?

20. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Ha...belated best wishes :D, I lost my internet connection there for a few days, but it's back again now thank heavens.