1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harper Vids!

Discussion in 'General' started by SHAUN I, May 31, 2009.

1. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Flickingly...

Flickingly, pickingly frigging amayionnaiseylying..thanks Shaun.. hadn't seen the vid before only the sound...

Sorry to BC again..must be the Taff in me, innit boyo?...perhaps he'll sponsor my nemesis on Snowdon/Rhonnda climbs if I STFU and act with more decorum on here in future? If there is a future...

c/a

2. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

OMRARB, Live 1990

This live performance and many like it, is what it's all about for me, and was the reason I drove up and down the country watching RH spanning 3 decades! Even after 26 years of listening, it still gives me the goosebump factor!

Cheers, Shaun.

[youtube]0T2_26LfUwA[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2009
  3. SHAUN I

Hallucinating Light, Live

[youtube]m49EPNeeJxM[/youtube]

4. SHAUN I

How Does It Feel, BTD

With the brilliant, Matt Churchill
    [youtube]yUhCUZw2X2Y[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2009
  5. SHAUN I

Forget Me Not, Live In Bremen.

[youtube]gqzAXLMkX5M[/youtube]

Rockpalast version:
    [youtube]Q-E45MYG0uY[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
  6. SHAUN I

Bad Speech & Nineteen Forty Eightish

[youtube]6LyVbppitek[/youtube]

7. aspwatterson

Thanks

May have to upgrade my crying-ness to accomodate such emotion in my wayward head. Bootifully soundly succinct. Typically Roy. Thanks again, before the next...now, where was I replying to NoCeleb in the beauty of it all on the moment of living before..? Back to last post coz he's sounds like Harperaddicted across a pond in his brain and I've got to teach him a serious lesson before he/she...is lost in perpetuity forever?

c/a flying with the swallows as the children grow...thanks Shaun from Sean..

Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  8. SHAUN I

The Game, Poem & Song, Live 1978

[youtube]dFseAxO9FPQ&fmt=18[/youtube]

[youtube]s8lad-Cja5k&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]wHm_NcP0lzM&feature=related[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2009
  9. SHAUN I

One For All

[youtube]AN4myvQGsIw[/youtube]

10. SHAUN I

HD

My first attempt at uploading in HD, classic Roy!

[youtube]FISDyjr3uBY[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
  11. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

I was there for that one, it was a bloody cold night in there too :(

Why were there no audience shots in that video? Will it ever come out on DVD?

12. aspwatterson

Lost?

What does bluray mean?

Exhibiting my ignorance on this plane of novel communication again....

Soz : it's the enquiring child within me. Ask Neil Young if you don't understand. He publically exhibits many tirades aboot it. Has anyone asked RH yet what he thinks of NY without the Crosby etc. influence? As a person?

Interesting; and also, has Roy met and discovered NY within his amazing real reality in his reality as a real person? T'would be interesting for sure to discover methinks? My bets are on..the odds are forthcomingly, foreclosingly for sure.. one of a kind...no difference, just different but the same.. predestinationally for sure...

Bet RH will be hoovering crumbs around the edge of the International Guitar Festy in Clon this year? Talent spotting on the busking streets of our lives.

c/a We're all the same and all my days are yours [STFU Andy]. Thanks Mike Peters you are a shining star.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
  13. SHAUN I

Short & Sweet 1990

Apologies for deleting this post, YT trouble, still haven't got a clue what you're on Andi :biggrin: Maybe it's just me! Here it is again, a stellar performance, amazing through the headphones when cranked up..:m14: This is how I remember Roy's live gigs, the sheer power, atmosphere and volume, and the way he was totally immersed & consumed by the songs, and sometimes visibly shaken afterwards..:sifone:
    [youtube]Z73G8CcksmM[/youtube]

14. aspwatterson

good point Shawn

Thanks 4 sharing that..made my alter-night....

Not on anything.....natural highs in my spatial awareness.. but worry about the damage amongst other lost souls... remembering when I was starting /started to lose the plot - with or without anything....just life-harming in general.... strong constititutions all round.. if you've experimentated; then, there is usually a base you can touch down remembering something that reminds you of your basicality / principles / morals / which seem to kick in... emphasise with your empathatic soul whatever that means....sure RH can follow that on his level of understanding losing the plot-ego......lucky to have good parents/ friends / offspring, but, still worry myself to death about others that seem to be losing their fixed minds...lead a horse to a fixed pail of water and you lose your fluidity.. we will remember them : and, we are going thru this wonderful jouney of the squared speed of light energy exploration ; without the explotation inherent / prevalent; and, actually the moment of living your life blamelessly on the momentary moment negating the Hitler within us all.

Worried about Fiona now, she seems to wanna to not die sober. Will get back later but's looking worrisome...and it's me that's all wrong...

c/a

Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  15. SHAUN I

Hangman, Live 1990

[youtube]Cl9QQXxAqfk[/youtube]

16. SHAUN I

Millwall

I uploaded this especially for the Stormcockers who have never heard it..

Shaun,

[youtube]NCzf9YtGXWU[/youtube]

17. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Thanks a lot for that. I've heard about it, but never actually heard it before, so you gave me a 'Harper first' :D

18. SHAUN I

No problem Trav..

19. SHAUN I

Roy & Nick

[youtube]qPCoovcwrxU&fmt=18[/youtube]

20. SHAUN I

[youtube]uQlmc-h0YVQ[/youtube]