1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

icq - GOODNESS ME.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dim, Feb 5, 2008.

1. dim

dim I've got a zappy little nappy

Just went to update my profile and it asked me for my ICQ number,... good god... i didnt know icq still existed...

gonna dig mine out.. anyone else still got one..?#

think mine was 99655377 or summat like that....

wow.. 99655827

good guess for about five years ago.. think i might download icq and see who the blazes is my freind...

2. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

ICQ? What is this, a bloody dating service? :p
    Now, if you have an AIM username, we're cookin'! :D

3. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

:w00t: icq!! it was so pants tho!! lol
    mine locked me out and i couldnt get back on, altho, i may try, if i can find mac version.

amor mundi

4. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

What the hell is icq? I saw it and just ignored it cause it was somebody elses problem. Now you've brought it to my attention! I'll have to get one now!

5. dim

dim I've got a zappy little nappy

icq was when there really only was icq...

then along came yahoo and everyone left.... then msn and all the rest of em appeared...

it was kinda cool.. seem to remember you could text phones from it and all sorts... think it was a bit ahead of its time... back then i only knew about 3 people with intrernet it..,.

just installed it to see whos on my freinds list... :eek: people i havnt spoken to for ten years.... good god.. nostalgia.. :D

and whats in gods name is aim when its at home.. :D

6. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

aim is a chat/forum/im thing, you collect posts, i was at about 6,000 from one forum i seem to remember!

i liked that there were no emoticons on icq, but the amount of times i'd get a random "wanna do some cybering" i stopped using it and just used yahoo instead ;)

argh i am sposed to be working!! :rofl:

7. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

join the club :D

AIM is my messenger of choice, ah the nostalgia, used to be great for Squeeze chats at 2am :biggrin:

8. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

well icq wont let me reg and i dont know my old details, so it is hear and not working :rofl: how typical is that???
    in the mean time little miss beau (2 1/2) has taken a pen and written on every page of my library book!! :willy_nilly:
    thats karma for ya.
    going to go and sort her, and get on with some work and stop getting distracted!!
    (yeah right! lmao)

amor mundi

9. Sadfish

Sadfish I've got a zappy little nappy

1845495 rings a bell for me. it was one of the first iirc.

Not used it for ages, it was definately the choice messenger for a few years until it got SPAMMED TO DEATH!

10. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Work?

WORK? What is that strange word unbeknown to me? Is it related to that other strange word called 'EXERCISE' ?

andisean :willy_nilly::hurray::cuss:

11. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

HA! that is my next job, 5 miles on the exercise bike!

dont mean to scare you andi!

lol