1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mistaken identity

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by critch, Aug 1, 2008.

1. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Over recent months there has been an increase in songs being downloaded on itunes by accident, simply because they thought it was something else. So what i suggest is Nick writes and releases a single called " Angels - Robbie Williams" :)

2. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

:D Yeah, and to confuse things even more it could be a lyrical homage to the Yorkie footballer of same name!:

3. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

talking of Robbie .... a few years ago I heard a rumour that he was interested in doing a cover version of one of Nick's songs ... now the rumour came from a very good source (!) ... but I take it, it never happened ?!? Well I'm pretty sure the conversation happend ( though it was after a night on the Arran Ale ) ... just not the cover !!

4. Kenny_Wisdom

Kenny_Wisdom Computer stained fingers

Any clues to which song? Or should we open a "book"? :biggrin:

5. HarperPR

Now it's funny - it is, honest:biggrin: - you should mention Nick and Rob in the one cover breath. When I first heard Simple, what came to my mind was the likeness in parts to Rock DJ! I could see RW in my mind singing it, Simple, with all his cheeky winks and smiles...maybe that was just in my head alone though!

6. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

I can see that. Are you going to offer it to him?

7. HarperPR

*Someone* may have sent Timbo (the management man) the Simple vid that Bob did.:wink:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  8. wobbly bob

wobbly bob I've got a zappy little nappy

eh?

who?? you've lost me there.... explain, please...:confused1:

9. HarperPR

Robbie Williams!:D

10. wobbly bob

wobbly bob I've got a zappy little nappy

huh?

who does he play for...???

11. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Man City, I think, but didn't they put him out on loan to Hamilton to make room for the new guy... :wink:

12. wessexy witch

wessexy witch I've got a zappy little nappy

Both sides (allegedly) !!
    :smilielol5: