1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MySpace music - help!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HarperPR, Oct 19, 2008.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Is anyone else - or is it just me AGAIN!:angry: - having problems adding a song to profile on MySpace?

It was okay and then I wanted to change the song, and since then every time I get (when I have clicked the artist's 'add to my profile') the message 'Error in processing. Please try again'. I do and same thing happens, and it's the same with any artist I try...

Don't they like me or summat?:crying:

2. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

The Myspace music player went weird whilst they were improving it. I was under the impression it was all functioning ok now, certainly the problems I had have been fixed. Maybe they have been making some more improvements...:confused1:

3. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Myspace

Yeah we've all had problems with music and Myspace... we thought it was just a Library glich

andi

4. HarperPR

Do I take it you got same message then? Do you have a MySpace page though, Andi?

5. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

When I have trouble Linn I usually, when trying again, when clicking the link (In this case add to profile) try clicking the scroll roller in the centre on the mouse. This brings it up in a new tab, sounds mad but 9 out of 10 times this works for me. Finally press F5 when complete and refresh the page..

Hope it works! :biggrin:

Shaun.

6. Shane

Shane Computer stained fingers

i had trouble over the last few days too - uploaded a few songs and they were stuck in "processing" for days. to delete them and start again i had to edit the urls of the delete button for a different tune. then for another new one i got a message saying "file error please upload a mp3 file" or something like that, even though it is an mp3. myspace is a bit of a pain when things go wrong with it.

7. HarperPR

Didn't work for me.:(

And in addition when I click to view song history, I get a technical error that has been forwarded to the MySpace boffins message.

Where's that bloody Tom! I never had a problem til they changed it around.

8. wobbly bob

wobbly bob I've got a zappy little nappy

i'm saying nothing....

9. HarperPR

Well..........stupid here sorted the problem!

Know what it was? The layout I had put up!

So now I've had to undress and redress and am back to my old look...:angry: But I have got a song again: Friendly Fires's Paris for now.

10. wobbly bob

don't you just love it when they 'improve' things, and make them worse, all at the same time...?

11. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

It if isn't broken, don't fix it :biggrin:

12. wobbly bob

amen to that, brother! :thumbup1:

13. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Reminds me of Winston Churchill's joke..

...when this woman accused him of walking around with his flies undone...

"Madam! If the cage door is open, it doesn't matter if the bird is dead it's
    not flying anywhere!"

chrs
    andi :bored: