1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick @ Marr's Bar, Worcester, Mar 8

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by HarperPR, Jan 17, 2009.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

There are some nice venues on this '38' tour, and Marr's Bar is without doubt one of the nicest!

Small and intimate, but perfectly formed, little tables with candles on at front, handy bar right near stage, good food and drink, and owned by a lovely mate of mine so I am bigging this one up! - oh, and on Mar 8 you get Nick Harper too!

Tickets NOW on sale - and only £8 if you buy in advance, otherwise £10 on door.

http://www.marrsbar.co.uk

2. HarperPR

Having seen Moth lurking here today, I wonder if that means he and Jane will be appearing (in all their NZ glory!:biggrin:) here on Sunday?!

3. HarperPR

Before They...was aired here again, plus the not often done live Roomspin. The lovely new song Son/Sunshine also went down well.

The support was a surprise - to everyone: not one, but two young ladies who both did solo sets and neither of which was the advertised Briana (due to unforeseen circumstances!).

So all you cats who missed this, hop up to Brum next Sunday where you may get another helping of the same, or with one or two variations! :wink:

4. Moth

Moth I've got a zappy little nappy

As you now know, 'fraid not! Just Oxford for us this time (tho at one stage I thought I couldn't even make it to the Oxgig. Luckily I'd got me dates all to cock....)

love

Moth

5. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Someone...

Someone mentioned the ethereality, with effects, of Roomspin on Mistlethrush today as though the music was hanging in a roomful of air..

I've never heard it yet..which album is it on?

Sounds like my sort of existence on this planet of people eventually trying to breathe....

chrs
    andi :m2:

6. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

Harperspace Andy,

7. HarperPR

Are you reading Nick's gig blog, all? These will add up to almost a book by the end! He got bit by the cat here - not surprised as Rufus is very much a HIM not a HER! :biggrin: Wonder if he checked out that 'mousehole' in the guitar.:wink::biggrin:

8. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

The importance of being earnest about Nicks blog..

Perhaps you can frontpage it on here a bit more as it is definitely breaking news methinks?

Also interesting 'diary of a tourer' for impending HDO mag inclusion?

chrs
    andi :iamwithstupid:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009