1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snowdon Rocks 2 Launch

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by katrina, Mar 1, 2008.

1. katrina

katrina I've got a zappy little nappy

Can you email me as I am the one organising it and I have answered all the emails that have come into my box - policy of the charity every email is answered the same day unless I am away. So best direct your questions to me :biggrin:- email address katrinacc@yahoo.co.uk

I have also sent you a pm about the event.

Like all charity events like this you have to register to secure a place and then follow up with the other sponsor monies.

But please email me for any questions rather than just asking on here as sometimes I don't have enough time to visit here every day :) Sorry I know I should say that but running the charity in my spare free time and doing a full time job - means I sometimes run out of hours :) lol xxxxxx

Thanks for your support
    xx

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  2. katrina

Don't put them off Jane :) lol but make sure you wear proper clothing if you are coming as it can be quite chilly at the top. :m9:

3. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Snowdon

So basically the mountain is a building site by the looks of it? Will send the £100 to LHSF asap and see if I can raise Ian Cropton from the dead!

cheers
    andi

ps Always have difficulty emailing from library as it says it is not set as my default client or something whatever that means?

4. katrina

They were building the cafe last snowdon rocks and the top of the mountain isn't a building site to be honest - quite beautiful standing there with the clouds flying past and great music.

Youve got my email so please if you have any problems contact me there.

5. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Snowydon

Looks like Critch says he's coming as well! "To swell the song each moment long, at the counterpoint of nature as four thumbs flick....."

andi