1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tuesday 22nd October RFH pre-gig drinks

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by pd, Oct 15, 2013.

1. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

For everyone going to see Roy on the 22nd at the Royal Festival Hall, may I suggest an informal meeting beforehand at the Wellington Hotel (same as last time)? Given it's a work day I can't get there too early but will aim for 6pm or so.

http://wellingtonhotelwaterloo.co.uk/

Paul.

2. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Yep ... seems like a good plan ... hopefully see you there, but have no idea what time we'll be there ... it's too far in the future, for working things like that out !!

3. Watford Pete

Watford Pete I've got a zappy little nappy

Lovely stuff - see you there. Will be travelling down from a meeting in Southend, so fingers x the customer isn't being an arse and the trains run on time.

4. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Hopefully won't be too late for pre-gig nuptials! :rolleyes:

5. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone that turned up. It was a great evening. Looking forward to Sunday night in Bristol!

aspwatterson likes this.
  6. aspwatterson

..and good to meet you at last Traveller Robert Plantman! :D

7. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

LOL! Yes it was nice to see a few faces and have a chat, I'm always rushing it seems so excuse me if I was gabbling away like a loon! So many people to say hello to and never enough time, but it was a wonderful evening and I enjoyed every minute of it.

I really believe 90% of the people I have met from this forum are called Steve, it gets confusing...or simple depending upon how you look at it... ;)

8. SteveT

SteveT Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

[quote="Travellerman, post: 17897, member: 321"

I really believe 90% of the people I have met from this forum are called Steve, it gets confusing...or simple depending upon how you look at it... ;)[/quote]

Safety in numbers.

9. aspwatterson

Woznack, Jobs, Gerrard, Spielberg, Hawking, King....the list goes on!

Even the bible talks about Stephen getting stoned! :rolleyes: