1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What made you smile today?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HarperPR, Mar 7, 2008.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Oh, indeed! I won't even dare ask at what point the smile occurred...
    :wink:

2. Kenny_Wisdom

Kenny_Wisdom Computer stained fingers

3. telemonster

telemonster I've got a zappy little nappy

shouldn't that be in the 'what made you cringe today' thread??

4. NoCelebrity

NoCelebrity Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Juxtaposing parts of the two previous posts makes me laugh, but I can't seem to quote them together in one post using the "quote" button.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
  5. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

You're looking for the multiquote button. It's to the right of the quote button. Multiquote as many threads as you like then press the quote button.

6. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Got a spare rolly guv? Any spare change?

"T'had a nightmare last nicht! Dreamt I'd a boil on ma wee willie! Susan Boyle!"

c/a

Last edited: Jun 7, 2009
  7. NoCelebrity

NoCelebrity Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Aaah! Now I see. Hopefully you figured it out on your own... I'll let you judge for yourselves if it was better left unsaid.:biggrin:

(pt.1 What made you cringe?... pt.2 Seeing that maverick cock...)

8. HarperPR

Smiled...after seeing one comment I made on Twit about Liverpool and Everton has now got me LFC following AND two blimmin sites for Liverpool and Everton news! I'm wondering if I should tell them the truth?!

Also amusing is a follower who says he 'likes to boast about God'. Well, not to me he ain't. Afraid it's going to fall on deaf ears. He must have picked up a comment I made to Jon Ronson about his C4 doc next Sunday on the Alpha Course. That I will watch, but only because Ronson makes interesting programmes, and not because of the religious aspect.

9. HarperPR

Saw this family again today - waiting at same place to cross the road! The babies are all grown up now; almost as big as mum and dad. I don't know how long they stay together for until they 'leave home'?

10. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Gandering YT

[youtube]7o1EVjonUis[/youtube]

[youtube]1huQTrx7NBs&NR=1[/youtube]

And for those of you with a real ale hangover this morning, try listening to this on full volume on headphones!!

[youtube]28abpbNwZlU[/youtube]

Suggest you try some tinnies today whilst watching the debacle called Cricket. Think Roy would have sold his Lords lifetime season ticket on Ebay by now, signed in resignation.

c/a

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009