1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Write a gig review

Discussion in 'Press and Media' started by HarperPR, Dec 24, 2007.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Er...yeah....

Have you tried the NME?:rofl:

2. HarperPR

A leetle bumped up reminder.

See your byline splashed across the net and help the Harpic cause!

3. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Reviews requested of Roy's movies

Go to : http://movies.aol.com/celebrity/roy-harper/227127/main

Reviews requested for 'Made' and 'Stonehenge 84'

Has Nick Harper got any movies to be broadcast? What about his exploits up Everest recently?

When's he going to do the deepest underwater gig next?

Down the Mariana [marajuana?] trench off the Phillipines?

aw

Last edited: Feb 1, 2008
  4. HarperPR

Back again on my favourite topic!

Could anyone doing any reviews - in addition to what is in previous posts in this thread - please keep me updated as to who you are doing for (so we don't have two reviews of same gig on one site!), and whether you are putting up on a site yourselves or sending to me to ship out to my-sites-in-waiting.

Thank ye.

5. HarperPR

I am getting a bit behind with me reviews here!

Can I have entrants for LEICESTER, HEBDEN BRIDGE, WILLIAMSON TUNNELS, ST HELENS AND CHESTER, please!:)

6. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

I'll try and do the last 3, but I'm not sure I can think of much more different to say...

Anyways - didn't you go to the Williamson Tunnels and St H ones? Sure I saw you there.... :)

7. HarperPR

You may have done, but I can't write reviews myself can I, how objective would that be!:biggrin:

8. aspwatterson

Orgasmic organ of publicity

When you go into Live Music Review with 'Nick Harper' 149,000 sites are listed! Does the phrase 'exponential growth' apply to his publicity and growing list of admirers? Or is it just an Internet normal phenomenom? "Sailing on the horns of a tidal wave!". We could be witnessing a mega-star in the making here and it's fascinating to see into the world of the way the public relations people operate behind the scenes, albeit a bit rushed, last minute sort of thingy, slightly unorganised and not meticulouly pre-planned. It's good fun keep up the good organ of your work!

chrs
    andi

Postings count : nearly 150... what's Paul gonna call me next? "He walked into the room like a drunken groom...?"

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
  9. HarperPR

Andi, I hope you're ready and set for writing your 500 word gig review from Aldershot?!?!

10. HarperPR

11. Uriel

Uriel I've got a zappy little nappy

12. HarperPR

Well, with only 3 gigs left - if anyone wants to do something for Norwich, Colchester or Cambridge here - fine with me!

13. HarperPR

Always good to keep the reviews going! Can I mention that a photo to accompany any live review is now the norm in many places, so good to remember if you're planning scribbling a few hundred words.

14. HarperPR

And again!

15. HarperPR

As we still have a clutch of summer dates ahead, it would be great if we could get a few write-ups out of them!

Anyone going and up for the challenge?:)

16. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

This thread is wrongly titled. It should be "Write gig reviews"

17. aspwatterson

Thought..

Thought on the latest PD's podcast Elliot's review of himself amazing and pertinent to the Harpics :

http://elliotknapp.bandcamp.com/

Andi:m2: