1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

31st @ mr kyps poole

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by fickle_Witch, Jan 29, 2008.

1. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

nope no bloodsongs, but imaginary friend was, which did make me shed a tear as my grandad died in june and heres me welling up just thinking about it.
    will put it all in my review ;) giving things away here! :rofl:

2. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

That song turns me into a small pile of goo. Always. In the nicest way possible :blushing: it so makes me think of my grandmother, who died suddenly back in Boston while I was living here. Even 10+ years later, sometimes I think that if I go back home she'll still be there waiting at our old house to give me a hug, make cookies with me and sit down to some soap operas... *sigh* :crying:

But I digress...

Hatt, I'm sending you hugs and thanks for reviewing, I want to feel like I was there, it's the withdrawal you know :rofl:

3. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

kwym paula
    {{{hugs back at cha}}}
    kinda had wind knocked out of me on the way home, so doubtful it is going to be the long waffle i was expecting to write, altho, tis coming along ;)

candles lit for your grandma and my grandad, nicks mum, and everyone that we love and arent here to hold.

amor mundi

4. Moth

Moth I've got a zappy little nappy

I agree! Must admit I've always also thought I'd rather he separated 'Headless' & 'LiM', as I love both songs - mebbe it'd be a way of making himself less sick of it (if he is)! :wink:

love

Moth

5. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

they were merged, i prefer it as it really keeps makes you part of the music, or maybe that is just me ;) i've always been kinda hypnotised by guitarist tho!

6. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Thanks Hatt! And I'll add my papa and Big D's dad to that as well... *hugs hugs hugs*

7. wessexy witch

wessexy witch I've got a zappy little nappy

Cooooeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hullo Moth !!
    ****waves like a mental****
    :hurray:

8. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

I'll add my Dad to that too. He's forever with me in my heart! A lot of the things in the song ring true. I do still talk to him, all the time...

9. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

:grouphug:

and i never post them, so better follow up with

:party:

10. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Thanks for great review, Hatty. Fast work too. Hope the Kyps people appreciate.

11. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

thanks for the help! will get sent off to mr kyps now :D

12. wessexy witch

wessexy witch I've got a zappy little nappy

Just spoken to my dad and he said he enjoyed himself last night.
    It was somewhere he would never of gone off his own back and has never heard of Nick (or Roy which suprised me).He said it was packed out (told him it was a sell out) and everyone else seemed to enjoy themselves too.
    :biggrin:

Glad he had a good time.
    Thought he would.He plays guitar and banjo himself when the wine is flowing !

Last edited: Feb 1, 2008
  13. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

Didn't he do well!

(sorry, I couldn't resist)

14. HarperPR

15. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

16. HarperPR

Cool beans! I am pretty good with my tweaking scissors! Although I rather more cut for space than changed, so it is an original Harriet Wilson production. Well done and thanks.

17. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

you cut my insults about a certain singers belly!! (not nicks!) but that was probly just as well ;) if i hadnt written it, it would never have escaped my brian tho!!
    and there were a couple of n'Poole jokes that happened last night, but were funnier irl, than in type :rofl:
    i am published :w00t:

18. HarperPR

Did you get your tickets sorted with Kyps for doing your review, Fickle?

19. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

aye, i did, then wasnt well, so didnt go, but husband took no 1 son, stepson and no 1 sons girlfriend to see the really hot chili peppers instead and good afternoon was had by all, except me :crying:
    review did get sent out on their mailing list too, so me thinks they thought it was a good'un :biggrin:
    thanks again for ya help linn
    amor mundi
    hatty :)