1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Announcing Devil's Den Rocks - Sunday 4 August 2013

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by scotpaulabear, May 20, 2013.

1. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Hi all, Nick would like to announce Devil's Den Rocks, which will be held in Avebury on Sunday 4 August 2013:
    http://www.devilsdenrocks.org/index.html

(the July date mentioned earlier was a possible date but this August date is now confirmed - accept no substitutes!)

The 3 1/2 mile walk to Devil's Den will commence at Avebury stone circle at 11am, with music played along the way. Walkers will arrive at Devil's Den (near Marlborough) at 1pm for lunch, where Nick will play a gig. Sounds pretty good eh? :biggrin: People who choose to come to the free music/picnic who aren't doing the walk or donating online will be asked to donate to the cause on the day, with proceeds going to Love Hope Strength and Prospect Hospice - can't say fairer than that...

And just to correct what was posted earlier this week, Avebury Rocks is taking a break this year - this was the consensus of the organising committee (including Nick) and had nothing to do with musical acts...

So, who's up for it then? :D

Last edited: May 20, 2013
  2. scotpaulabear

3. scotpaulabear