1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Another Day Cover

Discussion in 'General' started by SteveT, Jan 7, 2014.

1. SteveT

SteveT Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

aspwatterson likes this.
  2. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  3. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Go on .... it must be me been thick ... but why have you posted a YouTube video of "Today is Yesterday" in a thread about "Another Day" ?!?

4. aspwatterson

Because on the beautiful music [ and it is beautiful..... thanks ST] site it says released in 2037?! Probably should have put up that one of Roy's about towards some future yesterday on reflection....

A x

5. SteveT

I'm glad I got a promo copy then. I can't guarantee being around for the official release.

aspwatterson likes this.
  6. bigchris

Well I hope you are still around ... as Amazon are shipping them on 3rd Feb 2014 !!

7. SteveT

I'm looking forward to seeing Faustus for the first time in March so I'll avoid all invitations to bungee jump off the Spinnaker Tower until that's done and dusted.

aspwatterson likes this.
  8. SteveT

9. SteveT

I've just listened to the whole album and have decided that there is a lot to be reccommended.

10. bigchris

Another random post by Andi there ... absolutely nothing to do with this thread !?! I thought back in the day, you used to have your own thread, where you would put your random thoughts in ?

11. aspwatterson

Soz...Paul or Paula it was meant to go in a Jimmy Page thread; can you oblige the big man because I'm standing underneath! :>

12. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Andi, I just deleted it - I can't decide where things are supposed to go when I'm not sure what you intended!

aspwatterson likes this.