1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Day (Gabriel & Bush)

Discussion in 'General' started by Travellerman, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsyMPoh1Kco

For those that haven't seen or heard this before (if that's anyone here). This pops up sometimes on YouTube, so watch it whilst you can, before it disappears into the archives again. :(

(Personally, I would love to be able to play this on my iPod now and then, if anyone can help with that I would be v£$y grateful :D)

2. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

If ever there was a line from a song that comes into my mind frequently with certain people at different times it's '...sat here with ourselves in between us...' from this.

3. LAdrain

LAdrain I've got a zappy little nappy

Try this link http://rapidshare.com/files/81031805/Harper.rar.html
    I have saved it using RapidShare under Level(3).
    RapidShare can be a pain, but it is free.

AVI files also include Tea Party and a recent performance of Me and my Woman.

Enjoy.

4. Marcie

Marcie I've got a zappy little nappy

Speaking of Which...

For those of you like me who don't have access to his CDs as of yet.. you can now hear this classic on Roy's MySpace page:

www.myspace.com/harperroy

5. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

this version is fantastic and i did have it on mp3 on the laptop my children dropped by accident *hatty breathes in through nose and out thought mouth and counts slowly* if i ever manage to recover my data, i'd be happy to share it.

6. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

....and all this which leads me to wonder whether we will ever see a compilation album of Harper tracks by other artists :confused1: I'd be 'up for that'. :D