1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back From The Inca Trail Tour '09

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by HarperPR, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

nick uSA

surprised NOcelebrity hasn't kicked in with the USofA news?

and

2. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

One of my mates in Chicago almost passed out when she saw it :biggrin:

3. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Skiddle count

Dim, Andi

Can you have a look at how your Skiddle listings are doing in terms of views.

Of those I put up, last total view count was 545 with the 5 leaders being:
    Worcester (93), Hereford (77), Portsmouth (69), Bristol (61), Brighton (59).

If we only get one ticket sale from each it'd be a plus!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  4. aspwatterson

Viewing gallery tally

Aldershot 48
    ABC2 Glasgow 31
    Newcastle 22
    Manchester 28
    Oxford 33
    Leicester 43
    Basingstoke 148!
    Totton 50
    Buxton 44

< OBVIOUSLY MINUS THE TIMES IVE BEEN IN THEIR RE-EDITING!>

And that is the end of the league results this black-band-arm day

chrs
    andi

ps Aldershot hosting John Redbourne [Pentangle] and Robin Willaimson [ISB] on 16/4/09. Better quickly go and see all our heroes before they pass away methinks! http://www.westendcentre.co.uk/music.html

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  5. dim

dim I've got a zappy little nappy

exeter 135
    swindon 152
    remember they email out all the listings by postcode area about 7 days before the event..

hadnt got around to do more cos i was kinda tied up..

Hobo Jones in exeter 44 :D hurrah... :D

6. aspwatterson

Lpr!

Let me know of anything else or listings still needed. Some of the venues haven't got Nick listed yet on their sites cos we are a bit premature I presume? Like Dim says the final push at marketing the event is right at the end depending on whether the gig is sold out and does not need anymore redundant people like us promotionalising.

chrs
    andi

7. HarperPR

OH YES, PLEASE, ANDI! There's ALWAYS more to do!

Qype: I have done B'ham, Lon, Worc, Swin, Brist, Ports, Oswest, Herefd, Bri, Barton, St Albs, Chester, Basing

LiveMusic FM: only done Swin

Livegigguide: none done!

8. dim

and im sending paula out looking at forums to make sure everyone has an effective signature :p

once the weekend is done and the end of the flyer mountain is in sight i will try polish off skiddle..

9. aspwatterson

I knew..

LPR/

I knew I shouldn't have asked!! Will see what I can do over the weekend.

chrs
    andi

10. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

As I'm slightly redundanty at the moment, I s'pose I better join the promotion team too. Although maybe to a lesser extent as I should be looking for work!

11. HarperPR

Thanks, Critch, email me with what you can do/would like to do.

Listings are one thing. If you look at the separate venue threads in this forum, all the info you should need for various dates are there. They have all been confirmed and verified by the promoter. Some details may not be up on the venue's site, but if it's up here it means I have spoken with them and they are aware we're rolling out what they have verbally confimed.:)

12. HarperPR

please all read the chester telford's thread in this forum.

thanks.

13. aspwatterson

??

Searched for Chester and Telford on the thread. Even a bloke supposedly known as Chester Telford and the search just seems to go back to Coatbridge?

chrs
    andi

14. HarperPR

Andi, Dim

Could you check Skiddle and see how many you get - it's showing up 36 - but I don't see Nottm, Sheff, Southampton, Heb Bridge, Spilsby...

I might be going listings blind though....!:confused1:

15. aspwatterson

Skidding in and out of life..

Have put up Nottingham. Will look at the rest this pm if no one else has done it and I can find the specs. Know what you mean by list blind! Dunno how you do it for a living?

chrs
    andi

16. HarperPR

Those Skiddle nos are definitely wonky: not 37 (thanks for Nottm, A) but 32 with Soton, Sheff, Spilsby and Heb Bdg to add. Does make me wonder in that case if their event views are totally accurate though? Worcester still out in the lead of mine, with Hereford fast catching up on the rails.:)

(I don't know about Incas and 38s, I think this tour should have been called 'The No Sleep Til Hebden Bridge Tour'!:biggrin:

17. aspwatterson

Skidaddling

Have added Sheff, Soton, Splisby & Hebden Bridge. Can I go and watch Darwin now on the telly please miss?

chrs
    andi :m21:

18. aspwatterson

Linn!

Didn't know if you saw this mssge prev?..sometimes I've found it's easier to only check the latest post on the Forum; but you can miss the others on the Thread history? For instance one min. you are on 'Back from the Inca Trail' [In this snow? Can you imagine?] and then Posters/Flyers 2009?

You don't need to reply, but have found the Radio listing sites a bit more confusing compared to Skiddle. Have a look later. Keep on email maybe and out of Forum?

chrs
    andi

19. dim

im back.. busy as blazes weekend with loads to do, and busy day at work today... im back on board...

lb.. will email you tommoro when all the pdfs are online..

20. HarperPR

email me with a brief synopsis of what you've done, confusion points and any trickies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.