1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back From The Naughty Step

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by FunkyMunky, Sep 18, 2008.

1. FunkyMunky

FunkyMunky Guest

"Oh god it's her"

Wotcha cocks, etc. How's fings?

Joined up to tell you that I did A Very Stupid Thing. Deleted ALL the contacts off my phone, so you can either take this opportunity to delete me from your own contacts and never hear from me again, or send me a text with yer name in and probably never hear from me anyway :wink:

2. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Hey funky. Long time no hear! How're things? X

3. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

fm, I miss ya terribly! :bored: Just sent you a text - come and hang out with us here pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze :hurray: Do you want a rundown of all the goss? ;)

4. pete c

pete c I've got a zappy little nappy

I'm not that bothered. :wink:

5. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

FM! long time no see, I hope all is well. :D

6. FunkyMunky

FunkyMunky Guest

Hey, Critch - pretty good here, thanks. I spent all last week exploring Hadrian's wall, spotting Hadrian's wildlife (I stroked a wild mole!) and photographing Hadrian's mushrooms (mmm... mushrooms...). It was brill :D Going back in Feb.

Hey, Paula - I've waited so long for school to be through... ;) Go on - give us the goss. I've been so out of things. Only been to 3 'gigs' this year, so far. How unlike me is that?!

Hey, Pete -
    :p

Hey, Trav - as above.*

Hey, everyone else - I used to hang out on that Nick forum, but I think it gave out under the strain...

Edit: * Not the bit to Pete, the other stuff.

7. Marcie

Marcie I've got a zappy little nappy

Good to see you here, Funky! :)

8. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

3 gigs? What ya bin doing hun? I've been to 3 harpic gigs in as many days this year. That said, it nearly killed me doing it. Ask ms pr. She saw the state of of after the second one! :D

How're the buns? Fozz and I have 4 now. I must get around to posting some foties! And i've got two chinchillas. Lovely little things. Pity they hate me... Incidentally, i'd probably better goan give em some food.

9. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

I think I still have your old number? Keeps pending anyway.:angry:

Can we officially call you FM now as you've gone a bit capitalist, and not fm? :biggrin:

10. wessexy witch

wessexy witch I've got a zappy little nappy

Never 'erd of yer !

COCK ON !! Fings are funky fanx.

Dozy mare !

:iamwithstupid:

11. FunkyMunky

FunkyMunky Guest

Critch: The buns are good on the whole, thanks. Still got all 4 of them. Fluffles broke her jaw back towards the beginning of the year and it put her teeth out of line, so she has to go and have them clipped every 3 weeks. Other than that they're all good :) Oh and it's 4 gigs now (if you can count Dudley Sutton as a gig).

Linn: You might be using the old 3phone number, and I don't use the old 3phone any more. The right one is the one that ends 864 - if you don't have that one let me know and I'll PM it. You can call me FM if you must. You can call me more or less anything within reason and I'll not get the hump. You can even call me pig-girl if you want cos I finally got my implant the week before last. YAY!

Witchetty Wess: :p :p :p

12. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Ha - yeah, I was! But only because I thought other was old and I just had in my contacts. Sent you loads of texts, even Xmas. Forgot to ask you when I saw you last tour.

Glad to see you back with a flourish. The speling and gramer has rely gone downhil!:wink:

13. wessexy witch

Thats because the implant she had was new trotters !!!

:piggy:
    oink !!

:rofl:

14. wessexy witch

Ha !
    It says "Banned" under your name !!!!

Nice one !!!!

:thumbup:

15. wessexy witch

OOer !
    I've seen on another thread that this isn't a joke (I thought it was something you had added instead of the zappy nappy kind of thing) and you really are banned.

Pisser !
    :(