1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blinking quiet on here...

Discussion in 'General' started by The Monster, Sep 2, 2010.

1. The Monster

The Monster I've got a zappy little nappy

Everyone on hols?

No goss, rumours, news?

2. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Hey there! Am around, but getting ready to move in about 6 weeks, so I have more time to observe rather than post :bored: Trying to figure out if I can make any of the gigs I've seen for November, well once they're official... I am maxed out on time off!

Oh today's other job is to try to grab an old iPod nanner before they disappear completely (we may be buying a new Macbook in the educational deal - nice thing about being Mrs. Grad Student!), what Harperlyric would be good to engrave on it if so? :biggrin: Old one has "Watching the stars, a million miles high" :biggrin:

3. The Monster

The Monster I've got a zappy little nappy

Hi Paula

Glad there's life out there. For me it would be 'Far across the universe/ The goblins of the night/ Sometimes corner sunrise/ Keep him out of sight etc

Or a reference to ' The sky goes all the way home' perhaps

N

4. scotpaulabear

Sounds fab! But iPods have woefully small spaces for personalisation... at the moment "I don't wanna be just / A passing chord in your song" works and is looking good :biggrin:

5. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

how about - your name and postcode in case you loose it !!

6. scotpaulabear

Nah, that's an occupational hazard. :wink: And David found out last time that can censor you - somehow they thought calling it 'David's Ho' was inappropriate :D So I guess the final chorus of Killing in the Name is out LOL.

7. Shane

Shane Computer stained fingers

"Reality is not for me"

8. scotpaulabear

Eventually I went with the chorus of Imaginary Friend. We'll see if I burst into tears every time I read my iPod! :bored: