1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CANCELLED Roy back at Metropolis Studios ( 30/11/2013 ) - 2 "shows"

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by bigchris, Oct 2, 2013.

1. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Whistle Test Revisited: Bob Harris + Roy Harper
    Live from Metropolis Studios in London, Bob Harris present this intimate and unique live event disclosing never-before-seen stories, videos, and pictures from his illustrious career highlighting key artists from over the years.

Featuring a live performance and interview with folk/rock legend Roy Harper, and compered by Daryl Easlea (former editor of Clash magazine), this is the pinnacle event to any music enthusiast.

http://www.ents24.com/london-events/metropolis-studios/bob-harris/3597478

Tickets may say £149 ... but have to add chuffing fees of £18.62 a ticket and £2.50 postage !!

2. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

Wow. looking forward to that!

3. spiderdlb

spiderdlb a choice with no voice

I thought you were joking at £149!! The corporate after-dinner circuit beckons......I hope it goes well for Roy, but I think I'll prefer my Harper Harris-free. Compared to a Festival Hall ticket (a whole evening show of Roy and friends - now that's what I call a 'pinnacle event'!) that is amazing even for London hype!

4. Colin L

Colin L Computer stained fingers

Sounds like it will be a great night, but not going to go. I can recommend, somewhere cheap to stay in Chiswick (not) (;

5. SteveT

SteveT Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

I think I'll upgrade this time. It would not be easy to find anywhere that could possibly be considered a downgrade. For anybody thinking of a hotel in Chiswick do NOT go here:

http://www.chiswickcourthotel.co.uk/

6. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Sold out yet? Still got time to consult my bank manager!

Attached Files:

7. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

8. bigchris

No one has bothered telling ticket master / ticket web this yet ... they are still under the impression it's going ahead as advertised !!

I wonder if that if they pick a date that none of my party can make, then Bob Harris will stump up the £80 booking fee that will have been lost !?!?

9. Colin L

Colin L Computer stained fingers

I wasn't planning on going to this, but if you get stuck with tickets and I can make it, I would consider it.

10. bigchris

Not surprisingly, this gig is no longer postponed - it's cancelled !! Money for tickets ( less I guess the 20 quid booking ) is being returned to us.

11. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Thanks Chris, sorry to hear that, have updated the thread title accordingly...