1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Channel M

Discussion in 'Live Recordings' started by critch, Dec 11, 2007.

1. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Just wondered if you lot had seen the Channel M thing earlier this year? I have the MPEG on my computer somewhere so if any one would like a copy, they'd have to PM me - I can't work torrents :(

Thanks go to Dim for the copy and recording and editing and uploading and seeding and generally just being great in general!

2. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

3. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

I don't even know what a torrent is?????:confused::) Something techie I suppose!

I love Channel M and Gerry on my telly - except he's not, on my telly that is.

4. dim

dim I've got a zappy little nappy

i still got it here... will fix the dimensions at some point... and reput it somewhere useful..

got a few other bits here as well.. think i still got the pre-everest thing he did recently on bbc, and something else someone asked me to steal from the bbc, the recording of the winter festival thing last jan/feb to kinda launch the album with a really crap interviewer asking if he was doing a new album anytime soon, and a few other bits... must be said though bbc are starting to protect there media streams better and better :/

the new minidisc has not been put to nickuse yet as strangely we are always too drunk at harpigs to record... :D and i got a pile of things to get on the pc and edit without recording more gigs... :/