1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Critch on the Radio

Discussion in 'Press and Media' started by critch, Apr 20, 2008.

1. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

I've been asked by a friend to come on the show "Mantalk" on City Talk Radio in Liverpool. It's gonna be recorded this Wednesday to go out on the following Saturday night. So of course I'm going to try my best to shoehorn Nick a mention in somewhere along the way! So listen out if you're in the area, and I believe it's webcast as well so you can tune in via your local tinternet service provider! Wish me luck and I'll let you know if I manage to get Nick a mention (bearing in mind they have plenty of time to cut it out if they feel so inclined!) Maybe I should take Miracles along with me just incase they feel the need to splice a track into the show too!

2. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Critch!

Perhaps you can get a copy from the Radio Station to post on here if it is technically possible?

andi :confused1:

3. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

Good Luck!

Good Luck critch, I'll listen out for it.. :m14:

4. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

What's Mantalk about? Is it all football, cars, birds, booze and boy's stuff?:D Why have you, Critch, been asked - is it for a reason?

5. pete c

pete c I've got a zappy little nappy

6. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

7. HarperPR

I suppose it's got to be Titties & Beer in that case!:angry::biggrin:

And naturally how Chelsea are going to trounce the wussy Reds! :D

8. Barry

Barry Computer stained fingers

Hope so and Pompey to trounce Cardiff at Wembley!

9. critch

oh i hope not! Don't have a clue about footy! Lol.

Dunno why i've been asked. Yeah, think it was bloke talk. I think i've just been asked cause the producer knows me! In fact we went to see nick together at liv uni a few years ago.

10. katrina

katrina I've got a zappy little nappy

Can you mention lhs f too please xxx lol xxxx :Angel_anim:

11. HarperPR

Critch, you need to be prepared in advance so you can trot out some good one-liners!

And if you are planning on a media career, do you need a PR- ha?!

12. critch

I had thought lhs would be a good way of getting nick into the conversation so i'll try kat! Maybe i should ask for sponsorship to go up snowdon! Lol.

I'll bear you in mind mspr if i need a pr. Not likely though that my new career will take off! We'll see!

13. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Critch, you media darling you! :biggrin: Hope it all goes very well *hugs*

14. critch

Thanks Paula!

I'm not too worried about it as i'm sure my friend wouldn't let anything out that would embarrass me, but ask me again on wednesday! Lol.

15. Marcie

Marcie I've got a zappy little nappy

Best of luck, Critch - hope it goes well!

16. katrina

good luck and let us know how you get on and if there is going to be a podcast we can listen to via the net xxxx

17. critch

All done. It'll go out on may 3rd at 8.00 i think! It is cast on line and there will be a podcast up for 7 days after.

A little bit in on nick and roy, but alas, no mention for the lhs, i did try but we ran out of time. Think it should make quite a good listen. I enjoyed doing it alot. They said they'd maybe have me back on in a few months!

18. katrina

Glad it went okay xxx

19. HarperPR

Glad to hear you pursued the ideal.:)

What did you talk about? Don't tell me you didn't get a word in for sailing!

20. critch

I think we spent far too long talking about the beatles. Lol. And caravans. Lol.