1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't think I ever said hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HarperPR, Mar 26, 2008.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Bit late now perhaps. :biggrin: But I'm Linn, and I do a bit of this and that, mainly writing, PR for Nick and a few others, oh and I nag a lot!:D I also link people up with each other, where I feel they can be mutually beneficial to each other.

I love MySpace as it's been fantastic as a business and networking tool, but often hate it as it takes such a lot of time to maintain. But met and worked with some ace people through it.

Aside from the artists I work with, I adore The Twang cos, well, they're f?!*?$! funny Brummies and live they are one of the best. But love a whole host of other people. The Levellers, Dreadzone and Tom Baxter being currently three I can't hear enough of.

Other than that, I'm: Libran, bonkers (yay, let's me get away with mayhem! :D), funny; (Dom Joly type humour - which often lands me in trouble!); hate two-faced people and insincerity; will always help people I care about; like doing little random acts of kindness when and where I can (I believe in karma) and am always touched and appreciative when others do same to me for no ulterior motive.

And I want world peace, an end to poverty - and the Levs to do a gig actually ON my BIRTHDAY!:p

Last edited: Mar 26, 2008
  2. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Dreadzone!....hmmmmmm, ok this is a long shot, but does one of those guys run a dive operation off the coast of India? (I'm pursuing a 6 degrees of separation thing here!). :D

3. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Hi Linn *waves*

You sound lovely and I look forward to meeting you!

4. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

ooooo hello ;)

5. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

Welcome. I'll take the custard creams, thanks.

6. Marcie

Marcie I've got a zappy little nappy

Hello there, Linn! Are you the same Linn that keeps teasing me about my Google alerts? :rofl:

7. HarperPR

You can have 'em!:biggrin: I prefer a digestive anyway (in fact, do I feel a 'what's your favourite biscuit?' thread coming on?:D)

I just hope you've got something special lined up for my 1000th post, Paul! I am expecting flashing lights, the whole whizshebang...

8. wessexy witch

wessexy witch I've got a zappy little nappy

Coeeee !
    *waving like a mental*
    :D

9. HarperPR

I feel that we may have already met in a past life!:rofl:

10. p.e.todd@btinternet.com

p.e.todd@btinternet.com I've got a zappy little nappy

Hello Linn. Hopefully this will show a pic of me now

11. p.e.todd@btinternet.com

No it didnae :angry:

12. p.e.todd@btinternet.com

13. HarperPR

A startling likeness!:biggrin:

14. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Hi Linn!!

Are you doing Snowdon with Nick and if not, why not you naughty girl!
    Got five weeks now to give up smoking and get some non-keyboard exercise.

andi

:seeya::9::16:

15. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

I'm not sure which sounds more painful - giving up smoking or exercise... blah... must go and wash my mouth out with soap and water.

:eek: