1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreadzone fans read this!

Discussion in 'Anecdotes' started by HarperPR, Oct 24, 2008.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Okay, Greg's said I can pass this out now, so here it is.

Click this link and free download the Dread's latest single. You'll love it, you will!

http://www.dreadzonedownloads.com/

2. NoCelebrity

NoCelebrity Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Thanks. Haven't checked out the song yet, but signed up for the download.

Then checked your link quickly. WOW, not bad for 100! Of course, we Libras age well. That guy looks familiar... Wonder where I could've possibly seen his photo before...:wink:

3. HarperPR

Fantastic!

Check their MySpace page. Lots of dates lined up. And those in London, maybe see you at Jazz Cafe, Camden, on Dec 4?

http://www.myspace.com/gregdread

Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  4. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

I'm still waiting for the email, how long does it take? :biggrin:

5. HarperPR

Sorry, Trav.

For you and anyone else, can you try and repeat the process! It should be fairly automatic not a long wait. They did have a few gremlins, but Greg has told me within the last hour that it SHOULD (!) now be okay. He was going to look into it again just in case though.

6. NoCelebrity

NoCelebrity Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Would love to, just to meet other Harper fans, but my passport isn't up to date. (Okay, I haven't had one since 1964. Only been to Bermuda and Canada since). Not likely for awhile, sorry!

Interesting song, but I lost the free download. Was it some kind of one-timer? Couldn't tell much from one listen.

7. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Still awaiting this email.....:confused1: What's going on? I have entered my email twice and entered their email addy in my safe list. Does anyone have a direct link to the download page?

8. HarperPR

Anyone coming down the Jazz Cafe, Camden, tomorrow for a bit of breakbeat and pre-Xmas cheer?