1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eureka Magazine 14

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by aspwatterson, Nov 17, 2010.

1. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

For the cycling enthusiasts here amongst us I have in my possession the above mentioned magazine which has some wicked bike/athletic cutting edge techno science stuff. I can post to anyone interested. This is not a Vine as I don't need it back.

Andi

Attached Files:

2. SteveT

SteveT Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

Thinking of cycling and Roy (as you do), I was looking at a forum on the CTC website the other week and one correspondent used the "It may be February but it's always August under your arms" quote as their signature. Is it anyone from here?

3. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Not me!

Got a friend who don't like water [hydrophobia?] and I reckon he smells of 2008 in his charmpits!

You know you are lucky Steve, like Amsterdam, with the perfect flattest city for cycling in the country! No excuse, get on that bike unless you've got a Force 10 gale blowing off Southsea front. It beats the daily gridlock around the centre.

Use to have a wonderful old sturdy police bike with the curvaceous handle bars and metal rodded brake cables. It got stolen and I found it three years rusting later chained to the tennis courts fence at Clarence Pier.

Andi