1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everest Rocks documentary on way?

Discussion in 'Press and Media' started by scotpaulabear, Apr 10, 2008.

1. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Colin, I'm just in the middle of watching the doc :coolgleamA: before I go to work (it arrived yesterday but I got home too late last night to do so - and I just don't get up before 6am for anything, ask anyone :wink: ). I have a multiregion player but I'll try to figure out the region before I leave...

So far so amazing!

(ps - Nick has lots of great moments - remember the words Michelle and sherpa piss :wink: - but it's 24 1/2 minutes in for Imaginary Friend just so you know:m20:)

2. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

PS to previous - I put the disc in our iMac and it didn't ask to change region so I suspect this is a region 0, or region free, DVD... don't hold me to that though!

And I cannot say it enough: BUY THIS DVD :thumbup1: It is totally worth the less than £20 it came to shipped. I'm speechless and awestruck...

3. Colin L

Colin L Computer stained fingers

Hi Paula,
    don't worry I'll be buying it. We have a mac so will be able to watch it one way or another.

thanks

Col.

4. katrina

katrina I've got a zappy little nappy

Mine arrived yesterday and is compatible with my DVD player. Very good documentary and will have to watch it again!!

Went to snowdon for trainning this weekend and climbed it three times so hopefully it should stand me in good stead for peru!!!!!

5. Bob Jacobs

Bob Jacobs Ride away in style

I watched my DVD on my US-bought laptop. Excellent entertainment and very moving. Nick is but a bit part but his bits are VG (Imaginary Friend and a Nepalese song at the end are the best bits). Mike Peters,the cancer survivors, the yaks and the impassive lama are the stars IMHO. I was impressed by the guys from The Fixx and Stray Cats as well. Glen Tilbrook too ... I'll try it in the DVD player soon.

Bob

6. NoCelebrity

NoCelebrity Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Sorry I missed your heads up. Still getting caught up on Roy, and I sort of jump around in no logical order when I hit this forum, missing some posts. Since I can't get to all the shows you talk about over there, I focus on the other stuff.