1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Call Sponsor Money for Avebury Rocks

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by katrina, Sep 9, 2011.

1. katrina

katrina I've got a zappy little nappy

Final call for sponsor money for Avebury Rocks. Currently, we are hoping that the whole event will raise about £25,000+

Please send any remaining sponsor money in to me by end of September. Thank you cards have already been written out to all people who have returned their sponsor money.

thank you

2. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Hi Kat - Mr unorganised here ... could you please let me know what address we need to send the cheques to ? Also we've made the cheques out to "love hope strength foundation" - is that correct ?

3. katrina

Certainly can Chris - please make cheques payable to Love Hope Strength Foundation and send the cheques to:

Katrina Copping
    Love Hope Strength Foundation
    PO Box 882
    Ipswich
    Suffolk
    IP1 9NJ

If you have paid anything else into our just giving account can you email me
    katrina@lovehopestrengthfoundation.co.uk

we are over the £25k mark and would be great to make it £30k - planning for next years events start soon xxxx

thanks again as always for your support xxx

4. katrina

Right.... final final call be same if we couldnt get it up to £30k - emails coming shortly and anyone else who knows someone who hasnt handed in their wonderful sponsor money can you give them a little nudge

thanks my gorgeous xxxx