1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future pods

Discussion in 'Podcast' started by HarperPR, Dec 9, 2007.

1. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Splinters project?

I mentioned this on the other Mistlethrush email exchange but got not much response. How about someone setting up a Myspace or Youtube for Harper fans where we can submit our own music and tributes to The Harpers? I can't do it as I am operating out of a restricted Library at the moment.

chrs
    andi

Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  2. aspwatterson

Holidays?

I think it's disgraceful how he can swan off to Turkey and leave us to our jealous selves twittering to each other in hypercyberspace! Surely he could have taken his ruggedized laptop and commune with us from a sunny beach somewhere?! Someone explain to him that the world has shrunk, and wherever you are we can find you!

andi :bored:

3. NoCelebrity

NoCelebrity Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

PLANT an idea

This would be an amazing perspective, as I'm not aware of them SINGING together, but I read somewhere (the book, the forum?) about what good friends they are. The common collaborator angle is curious. What are the chances of this, with all his various touring going on?

Does Robert even know who we are?

4. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Tony Pugh! Absolutely.

Having seen this mysterious figure for years at numerous gigs, curiosity finally got the bettter of me and I had a little chat with him a year or two ago at the 100 Club.

I'm sure he could tell a tale or two, especially having been to so many gigs himself. In fact, I think I have seen Tony more than I have Roy.

:D

5. Enjay

Enjay The Old Git on the Bus

Podcast options

I'm contacting Keith Christmas, to see if he's up for it...

Nick

6. aspwatterson

Maybe?

Yeah ! Maybe it's the right time of year for Father Christmas to come?

andi :33::49: :leaving: