1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gig rumour mill...

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by scotpaulabear, Feb 8, 2008.

1. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Until I can get my arse together to update the HOH ;)

Remember, these are NOT OFFICIAL/CONFIRMED, so you buys your ticket you takes your chances :p

But since apparently Nick's mentioned this first one at a gig on this tour, I'm feeling pretty confident haha...

Holmfirth Picturedrome, Friday 9 May, part of Holmfirth Festival of Folk:
    http://www.picturedrome.net/music_events.htm

(ooh and the Family Mahone on the 10th - wicked, drinking songs! :D )

Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  2. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Pete had mentioned this on the Picturedrome site last year, and someone on the old forum picked up on it and posted.

Aren't things only rumours when they are not substantiated by an official source? I would say that the venue itself is!

3. Uriel

Uriel I've got a zappy little nappy

Hmm. Homfirth isn't too much of a treck. This could be my most prolific Nick tour yet, in terms of attendance.

4. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Don't forget a review, now you're a proper journo n all!:biggrin:

5. Uriel

Hmm. Maybe I should find something else to review too? Otherwise people might wonder why this fellow's clinging to Harper like a leech...

6. scotpaulabear

Absolutely not. Have bought tickets for gigs in the past where the artist never signed the contracts but the venue went ahead and sold anyway. Gigs cancelled and I lost the booking fee. So if Nick hasn't said it's official yet, as far as I'm concerned it's "buyer beware".

7. scotpaulabear

8. Uriel

The article says Nick's confirmed.

9. Mia

Mia I've got a zappy little nappy

Hope hes got lots of festies planned. Glasto would be nice, and Larmer Tree, and Trowbridge!