1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings from OZ

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Paracelsus, May 2, 2010.

1. Paracelsus

Paracelsus I've got a zappy little nappy

Hi Folks, I've just joined up today.
    Been a fan of Roy since Flat Baroque,I have large collection LP's and Cd's
    but Lifemask and Death or Glory are at the top of my list.Also have several of Nicks Cd's, my fave is Light at the end of the kennel. Other favorite artists
    Bill Nelson,Bill Frisell,Harold Budd,Ralph Towner,Martin Simpson,Stan Ridgway,
    David Sylvian,King Crimson,Miles Davis,Ry Cooder and on it go's.
    I Live in a semi rural area of S/E Queensland, Australia,300Km's north of Brisbane.My house is on 7 acres of land, lots of trees and a big dam[you'd probably call it a pond] with an Island,fish and ducks.We are about 5Km's from the Pacific Ocean and the water is always warm.
    I play guitar, keyboards,have been in a few bands,have just setup a small personal studio and learning how to work with the software.
    Born and lived Nth London till age 14,also share surname with Roy and Nick.

All the best ..........EVERYTHING COMES FROM IMAGINATION !

2. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Hello there! :m3:

3. NoCelebrity

NoCelebrity Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Radio free oz?

Would you be a fan of Peter Bergman/The Firesign Theatre and his original show "Radio Free OZ" in the 1960s?

4. Paracelsus

Paracelsus I've got a zappy little nappy

Hi and thanks for the welcome,
    In regards to Peter Bergman/The Firesign Theatre no I've not been a fan, though I did enjoy Zachariah in its day, but I will be downloading some podcasts now you've brought him to attention.The OZ I was refering to is the nickname we use here for Australia.
    Hope things are looking up in the states and the enviromental stuff happening gets sorted out for the best .

Les..