1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Smith, May 19, 2008.

1. Smith

Smith I've got a zappy little nappy

Hello all. Just saying hello. I was inspired to join up after hearing the last couple of podcasts via iTunes. Ive been a Roy Harper fan since the early 70's.

Ive only managed to see Roy live twice ( '84ish in NZ and '88ish at the 100 Club in London ).

Fave albums - Valentine, Bullinamingvase, Lifemask, Stormcock, Descendants of Smith, Jugula.

Im married with 3 adult ( or nearly ) daughters. My current occupation is Rowing Coach at the local High School.

I look forward to engaging is some Harperesque ravings ...

Matt

2. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

Hi Matt,

Welcome aboard! I'm really pleased that the podcasts have lured you here :) There are some other antipodeans lurking, you're not alone...

Paul.

3. Smith

Smith I've got a zappy little nappy

!!!!!

Strange but true fact: Apart from my family, I have never in my life met anyone who has even heard of Roy Harper ( other than being in the company of strangers at a gig ).

Once whilst walking the dog in the local neighbourhood, I heard HQ blearing out of someones house. I rushed in, knocked on the door and hugged the guy. Actually, I didnt, but I felt like it .....

The loneliness of the long distance Harperfan ......