1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Craig Powers!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HarperPR, Jan 24, 2008.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

You're here! See you in Manc?

2. Craig_Powers

Craig_Powers I've got a zappy little nappy

Craig here, better late then never

Its taken me a long time to register on these forums Linn. I've been hanging on in case the Harperspace forums burst back into life. Any progress?

Anyway,better late than never, and yes we are doing the Manchester gig and maybe the St.Helens one too.

I've been spreading the gospel about Nick's music, and some will join me at Manchester.

Craig

3. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Well, this is the 'official' forum as of now being as it links from Nick's site. It's nice here though!

You remember Critch, from last Manc gig? He's a St Hels boy so will be at both, and I think Pete Cunliffe same(?).

4. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Hi Craig! *waves*
    If by 'progress' you mean 'has Paula succeeded in getting previous forum owner to hand over all our information and possibly the URL after repeated emails, pleas etc', then no.
    I'm through being nice about that :cursing: but I've also pretty much given up on that...

But fingers crossed there may be a new Harperspace forum soon. Maybe even before the tour :w00t:

5. Craig_Powers

Craig_Powers I've got a zappy little nappy

Well best of luck with that and thanks for all the hard work.

However this seems a pretty good forum to hang out on, and kills 2 Harper birds with one stone.

See you at one of the NW gigs, I hope.