1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you could interview anyone...

Discussion in 'Anecdotes' started by HarperPR, Sep 3, 2008.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

...who would it be, and what would you like to ask them?

[this follows from something Paul said in the Podcast 14 thread]

2. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Easy peasy!

That's an easy one... I'd interview myself and sort out my latent schizophrenia unmedicated as just a normal human condition talking to myself because nobody else is listening. Makes more sense the more I think about it!

andi

3. Bob Jacobs

Bob Jacobs Ride away in style

Danny Cummings, percussionist for John Martyn. What was he thinking during John Wayne, Looking On etc?!

I would avoid andi (and myself) like the plague!!

4. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Jack Kerouac. About his drinking I suppose, but I find him fascinating. (I'd rather take a road trip with him than interview him to be honest :D)

5. Bob Jacobs

Bob Jacobs Ride away in style

Good choice. Why not add Hunter S Thompson and his lawyer while we're at it. Not sure I'd survive but I'd have an exciting time trying (hankering after a lost dissolute youth tonight). [ editor's note: my own youth, not just any youth!]

Bob

6. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

I would enjoy...

I would enjoy immensely Interviewing Loudon Wainwright III and Billy Connelly at the same time. Never laughed so much at someones' performances' [LW got banned from St Davids Hall Cardiff I think for reminiscing about his drug experiences and BC got banned from Bahrain for f...ing and blinding in front of the Royal Sheiks at the Hilton]. Priceless stuff, even Jasper Carrot can be funny on his good days when he's not playing with his Golden Balls.

andi :thumbup1:

Ps How about starting a 'best joke ' thread?