1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPhone dictation program

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by critch, Aug 19, 2010.

1. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Just downloaded a dictation program - voice recognition for my phone. Decided to recite a few lines from a poem to see how it faired. Anyone recognise it? Made me laugh anyway!

Flakes of Bedford rascals might like shepherds with a bottle of taking treats and tasty parcels pasta grasp of war in order to a man who knows a matter of just a mile or so from Marlborough is silent bins and so close I can get an underwater remaking making very modern and therefore smoking models as crop circles are so cool looking for the perfect party and 1% so far in advance (please send to farewell to be on this county evidently

2. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

:biggrin: That could be a hit. Set it to a rap and get Dizzee on it!

I have heard from others that those voice dictation things don't work too well...? A pain if you are transcribing interviews. I am still looking for an app for my mobile that will call record. I know there is Total Recall but I need for a Samsung. Usually use the landline for phoner interviews, but not always convenient.