1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J Wilson tour

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by aspwatterson, Oct 30, 2013.

1. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

London & Brighton sold out...Bristol still available.....Norwich handy for those in that neck of the woods..

Andi

2. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

Bah. I was going to order tickets for London this week.

3. aspwatterson

You should get priority free ticks presum for promo interview with him? Sure you can pull a few strings and tug his heart sleeves via all sorts of music etherworld beings?

4. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

I don't like to do that sort of thing -- I really try to avoid that "sense of entitlement" thing that people sometimes seem to adopt...

5. aspwatterson

Yeh know what you mean Paul! Like the guy who accosted Roy with 20 things to sign when we were all waiting in a queue at Clon this year! Probably on Ebay now!?

6. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

I think you are been kind to that bloke in Clon .... he had a hell of a lot more than 20 things to sign ... more like 40 !! Hopefully when he got home and watched the video that his missus was filming, he would have realised how annoying he was for everyone ... especially as I was stood behind the missus ( didn't know at first ) and slagging him off ... so my dulcet tones will be on the video !!

7. spiderdlb

spiderdlb a choice with no voice

Many thanks, Andi, Norwich is indeed handy, and I hadn't realised he was playing there, and there are tickets left!
    PS: I listened to Podcast 38 (choosing The Lord's Prayer won me over straight away!) and the album Fanfare (it is all available to hear at https://soundcloud.com/jonathanwilson/fanfare )and booked tickets straight away! I'm sure he said he was with his band for the tour, too.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013