1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jeepers creepers!

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions' started by aspwatterson, Oct 5, 2008.

1. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

It's Sunday morning UK time 11.25am and according to the Users list there are 55 active subscribers at the moment!! And I'm the only non-anonymous one!!

chrs
    andi :D

2. NoCelebrity

NoCelebrity Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

I love the attention!

For my anonymous alter ego!

I almost always log in... Being six hours earlier, I'm always curious who else is online. Don't think I've seen more than 20-30 users in my 10 weeks on the forum. No more than 4 or 5 actually logged in at the same time.

I suppose younger/newer fans may be looking for chat rooms and immediate feedback, or looking for answers just browsing.

3. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Well NoCeleb...

Well NoCeleb you seem to have drifted off the radar here for quite a while? People come and go I suppose thru this medium and some just disappear without trace anon or otherwise. Perhaps you'll get this message in your inbox email auto reply forwarding link from here?
    And I thought you would have been in touch when it was announced that Nick Harper is hitting The States later this year.

I'm getting a bit worried when I reach 666 posts and what Paul might change my user nickname to? Better go into Lurk mode for a while maybe?

andi lurking his lips with relish :54::44::toetap05: