1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kate Bush Live 2014

Discussion in 'General' started by timnor, Mar 23, 2014.

1. timnor

timnor I've got a zappy little nappy

I thought it was a joke but it seems Kate Bush is really playing some live shows:

http://www.katebush.com/news/dawn

Any chance Mr Harper might be involved ? If anyone here has spare tickets please please send me a message. Desperate to go.
    Cheers
    Jim

2. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

I think I must be the only person in the country who isn't excited about this !?!? Anyway, no one has spare tickets, because they haven't gone on sale yet - they go on sale on Friday !!

3. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Or Wednesday... if you're on the mailing list and received a code for the pre-sale :) I'm going to have to sneak out of work and give that a try, fingers crossed. :D

4. timnor

timnor I've got a zappy little nappy

I was not able to get tickets and can only attend the first night show. Was hoping to take my wife as we are big Kate Bush fans.
    But I fear tickets to this show have sold out.
    Cheers
    Jim

5. Travellerman

The general sale of tickets starts tomorrow, and she has added another 7 nights to the residency as of today. I reckon you still have a good chance of picking up a ticket for the first show, the pre-sale was limited and even those with codes for the pre-sale were told that there were more codes than tickets available! Good luck!

6. Shane

Shane Computer stained fingers

I got one for September 17th, I hope she's not fed up with it all by then!

7. Travellerman

I was thinking that too! No tours for 35 years and then suddenly a 22 night residency. Straight in at the deep end perhaps :)