1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KOMEDIA _ Sunday 23rd Feb

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by Linda, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jane

Jane I've got a zappy little nappy

Dear Mr Plod
    It was not an outburst., Mr Plod. Not at all. Read it again and you'll find a measured and dissection of Linda's text. And I am completely calm. It's when people say 'calm down' I get annoyed. Don't you?

If Linda is not 'the sort of person of nick stuff off anybody' perhaps there is another reason why she used almost exactly the same patterns of words? To ascribe it to the events being similar won't wash of course. Newspapers manage report the same events quite differently everyday.

I have no business on this matter with you Mr Plod or indeed anyone else except Linda, who I'd much rather communicate directly if she wants to. But I really don't blame her if she can't be arsed.

And to put the record straight, I am nothing whatsoever to do with the music press ... who are mostly a miserable bunch of anti-rock, anti-folk bastards.
    I coudn't agree more. Fan reviews often have the passion that professional music journos lack.
    J
    x

2. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

Thread closed, enough of that now, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.