1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Led Zeppelin video

Discussion in 'General' started by SHAUN I, Jan 17, 2009.

1. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2009
  2. NoCelebrity

NoCelebrity Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Roy made several short contributions on the link I got. And what a kick seeing Jimmy as a young teen!

3. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Life...

Life is a wonderful waterfall including music!
    What more could we ask for?

We've got the MTV, the TV, money for nothing and the chicks for free...

Sorry to infiltrate this site with Dire Straits but the s*** I've been thru in the last 48 hours you would not begin to comprehend. Suffice to say my friend Baz has come out of hospital and the paramedics, ambulance, NHS, Police did a wonderful job..... say no more, but dear sons and daughters don't give up living quarters or any other bridges that c[a]ome...

chrs
    andi

ps Bank bailout No.3 looming and they are thinking of printing more money now like I predicted! Sad innit?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  4. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

Roy Vid.

I thought I would share this 1988 performance of Cricketer and Garden Of Uranium, and North Country 2006 (courtesy of fellow Stormcocker Mr.Krohn)

http://uk.youtube.com/user/tomtiddler

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2009
  5. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Gou

Wonderful,woeful music to listen to whilst filing my online tax self assessment form ! Shall I put my address as c/o Garden of Uranium?
    Bit nervous this time because my Ex has just got an evening job with the Inland Revenue and could use the Official Secrets Act to find out all about me and my fiscal affairs without my knowledge. There are still jobs available there for you mathematicians.

He's playing a Tanglewood Autumn Leaf guitar I believe which I pawned:sifone::23::31: / lost at Cash Converters a few years ago. It was never very good / resonant on the bass strings though [without Roy's effects] and because the back is shaped like an Ovation it kept slipping off my lap.

Some good vids on your site as well Shaun. Thanks for sharing.

chrs
    andi

6. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Last edited: Jan 23, 2009