1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Luka Bloom, Sydney 2009

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHAUN I, Nov 24, 2011.

1. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

I discovered Luka Bloom through a recommendation here via Nick, around three years ago now, not everyone's cup of tea, a great guitarist, and another original singer/songwriter that really grew on me, so much so that I now have the majority of his albums. I recently uploaded this live DVD on dailymotion, definitely worth a listen.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmk5xf_luka-bloom-live-at-the-basement_music

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
  2. pete c

pete c I've got a zappy little nappy

Cheers Shaun, will check that out. I almost got to see Luka last year at Bury Met, but he cancelled the tour due to tendonitis. I too have most of his albums, I find them very spiritual and soothing. His DVD "The Man is Alive" is really good too. I have the 3 disc version with 2 intimate live concerts, interviews and an audio disc.
    I hope to get to see him one day.
    There used to be a great concert from Amsterdam Paradiso on Fabchannel before they had to pull all their videos due to copyright hassles.
    Hope you're well mate, see you at St Helens in February?
    Pete

3. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn