1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MERGED: Roy Harper @ Liss Ard Festival (Sun 5 August 2012)

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by aspwatterson, May 18, 2012.

1. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

2. tharper

tharper She's The One

3. tharper

tharper She's The One

sorry! i didn't see you there. didn't mean to be stepping on any toes :wink:

4. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

That..

That could be painful if you were Big Chris! :biggrin:

Andi

5. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

If you don't mind, Andi, I'm merging this with Tracy's thread cos hers has the info in the title, and not everyone's on FB (dunno if you can see it otherwise)...

6. Shane

Shane Computer stained fingers

Does anyone know anything about early bird tickets - are they sold through ticketmaster or is there likely to be some special arrangement for them?

7. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

What a strange age policy for the festival - anyone can go, apart from people aged 13,14,15,16, 17 & 18 ?!?!!??!

Liss Ard Festival Early Bird Tickets go on sale tomorrow morning at 9am. Weekend Camping Early Bird Tickets are priced at €69.50. Non Camping Weekend Early Bird Tickets are €50.50 with Early Bird Day Tickets (Saturday & Sunday) only €30.50.. Tickets are available from Ticketmaster Ireland at Ph 0818 719300 & usual outlets nationwide. Prices include booking fees but are subject to credit card charges. The festival is over 18’s but children under 12 are welcome, free of charge. http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Liss-Ard-Festival-tickets/artist/1726552?tm_link=seo_bc_name

8. Shane

Its an excellent policy, I don't want any drunken teens spoiling everything. I can leave my stick at home now. The Electric Picnic, also in Ireland, was the first festival i heard of with a no teens rule. I suppose this is a boutique festival.

9. Shane

This was a nice gig, Roy was on the main stage which maybe looked a bit big an unattended but there was a good crowd there to hear him and everyone seemed to enjoy it and he won a few new fans. Setlist:

Highway blues, another day, white man, commune, one man rock n roll band, 12 hours of sunset, me and my woman. The last one and commune were my favorites.

Paul Buchanan was the other highlight of the day for me. He list his slot on the main stage due to flight delays and had to play the smaller acoustic tent, a misfortune that worked out very well in the end.