1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Message re PM'ing PR

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions' started by HarperPR, Feb 22, 2008.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

My PM box is full! As fast as I'm deleting, it's filling. As I need to keep details of a lot of the messages, until I have a PM purge next week if you need to reach me in next few day please either send me an email via here or direct to: HarperPR@hotmail.co.uk

2. Sadfish

Sadfish I've got a zappy little nappy

mrs popular.

3. Wee Steve

Wee Steve Computer stained fingers

Er.

Wots PM, then?

4. Sadfish

PERSONAL MESSAGE, Ms HarperPR ignores all mine.......... :w00t::w00t:

5. HarperPR

Well, sending me 99 love poems WAS slightly excessive, Mr Fish!!!

6. Sadfish

oh..... oops....

7. HarperPR

Just a quick update to this: don't email me either before Monday! Just got home! Anyone who has contacted me about Brighton - still on! I will contact when there as I have no idea at 4.45 am when I will get there!

8. HarperPR

My PM box now purged and in receiving order again.

9. HarperPR

This isn't a Black Tuesday or something is it? Everything's gone haywire! If anyone's sent me an email since midday - haven't seen it. What's up with hotmail, anyone know? My life's been on hold all day as it seems to be down? HELP!

10. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

Blimey, people still use hotmail? :troll:

I know that you probably need to keep the address because it's been published but, if you have to use a free email provider, much better to switch to google mail... you might even be able to set up a forwarder from hotmail to google, I think Darren C managed to do this the other week.

You can of course ignore this because I am admittedly a fervent hater of all things Microsoft...

Paul.

11. HarperPR

They had big problems in US and UK today. I could get nothing since midday. Now back and 21 business messages to sort! That's apart from the gig reviews...

I have to deal with the tour stuff first, but to the others from here who've mailed or PM'd, will get back to you as soon as.