1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music documentaries, full DVD's on Youtube

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHAUN I, Nov 20, 2010.

1. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

I know there are other big music fans on here, I discovered a great channel the other day, so thought I'd share the link. It has full DVD's, most around 1-1½ hours long. A dedicated music documentary channel, it's already kept me tied up for hours in front of the computer. From Zappa, Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Neil Young, Dylan, Velvet Underground, Beatles, Hendrix, Stones, Tom Waits, Leonard Cohen, Nick Drake, Bowie to name but a few.

Here's a couple of favourites so far: :sifone:

[youtube]M8jEyheuo8k[/youtube]

[youtube]NSTRi4EYkYE[/youtube]:sifone:

2. pete c

pete c I've got a zappy little nappy

Looks good Shaun, thanks for that!

BBC4 showed two Leonard Cohen docs the other night, "Bird on a wire" from 1972, which I haven't seen since a week in a cottage in Jedburgh with my parents & siblings way back in the late 70s, I'd forgoten those scenes from the Tel Aviv concert, with heavy handed security guards stopping people moving to the front at Cohen's suggestion. This is at a LEONARD COHEN concert! and "Songs from the road" from a couple of years ago, both worth a watch if they're still on the iPlayer or being repeated.