1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my work is done, nearly!

Discussion in 'General' started by fickle_Witch, Jan 23, 2008.

1. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

i have a dear dear friend, he always appreciated my taste in music, and knows of mr harper snr, but told me how he never had enough time to get into new music. we lost touch for 8 years (something to do with him getting rolling drunk over christmas whilst staying with us, i was 9 months pregnant and ready to pod at anytime with a 3 year old and an 18 month old, then sleeps with my friend, manages to cut her with his piercing, gets blood all over my spare bedding and lies about it! cue me telling him to f*** off) and he turned up on winter solstice, i had been at henge for dawn and was totally spun out.
    anyways, saw him a few times over crimbly and made promises that i would send him music. i sent him one last week, fair bit of roy on there, he loved it. this week i sent him another, more roy, bit of tull bowie and tim buckley AND the double life version of headless.
    omg! he loves it, he is completly struck, said he couldnt believe there was only one man, one guitar and now wants more!!
    i sssooo knew he would love it!!
    also put jefferson airplanes white rabbit on there, so he now calls me alice :blushing:
    just had to share, have told him about the colchester gig and half tempted to go up and see him to make sure he goes!! lol not sure my husband will let me have another weekend away leaving him with the kids, already have 3 booked, will have to use my feminine charm :reddevil:

amor mundi

hatty :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2008