1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick at Blackheath Concert Halls (S.London Special League Benefit) - Fri 20 Apr 2012

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by scotpaulabear, Feb 8, 2012.

1. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Sharing the news for my friend Sukie Green who's organising this gig :biggrin:
    For those of you wot Facebook, the event page is here (and Sukie will look into why there are no tix at the box office yet LOL):
    https://www.facebook.com/events/308147189242504/

Nick Harper (with support from Siobhan Parr & Dave Sutherland) will be playing a gig at Blackheath Concert Halls Recital Room (23 Lee Road, London SE3 9RQ) in aid of the South London Special League:
    http://www.sl-sl.co.uk/

Doors wil be at 7:30pm, with the show starting at 8pm. Extra special raffle items include a signed premiership football, a meal for 2, Balanese art and Stella & Dot jewellery!

Tickets £10 conc, £12 full & £15 (voluntary extra donation price). Please contact Blackheath Concert Halls Box Office at 020 8463 0100 Mon-Fri 10-5pm for tickets.

All gig and raffle proceeds will go to the South London Special League. Come along, it's a great night for a great cause...

2. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

if there was a signed Championship football, I might have been tempted !!

3. lemurjim

lemurjim I've got a zappy little nappy

Setlist

Great gig. Some hilarious bugger-ups on The Galaxy Song. Here's the setlist if anyone is interested.

Two Way Thing
    In Our Time
    Evo
    Boy Meets Planet
    She Rules My World
    Juicy Fruit Girl
    Simple
    Story Of My Heart
    By My Rocket Comes Fire
    Field Cloth of Gold
    Aeroplane
    Blue Sky Thinking