1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick at Eurocentral (nr. Airdrie), Fri 16 Sept 2011 (NOT Arran!)

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by scotpaulabear, Aug 8, 2011.

1. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Sadly the Corrie Hall gig that was originally announced for this date has been cancelled for circumstances outwith Nick's control, but there's another Central Belt date to take its place - this cafe is centrally located on the M8 between Edinburgh and Glasgow and it's a lovely place Nick played once before to a great reception :biggrin:

Berits & Brown
    Eurocentral (nr. Airdrie)
    Friday 16 September 2011
    Timings/tix TBC
    http://www.intimate-gigs.com/index.html
    http://www.beritsandbrown.com/eurocentral/index.php

2. intimate gigs

intimate gigs I've got a zappy little nappy

Tickets are now on sale for the Nick gig at Berits & Brown. Only 60 tickets available. Available via www.intimate-gigs.com (direct ticket link is www.wegottickets.com/event/129837) and in person from Berits & Brown at Eurocentral and Merchant City, Glasgow (onsale from Friday) and from The Candy Store (Tommy Tangos) in the Whifflet, Coatbridge.

A table can be booked for a meal before the gig at the venue.

As always our house rule applies... no talking while the acts are performing (and no threatening to take me outside and beat the sh~t out of me because you and your very loud drunk friends were asked to leave. It is not big and it's not clever):banghead:

3. scotpaulabear

You're the best Iain :D I wouldn't mess! :gnorsi: :hurray:

4. intimate gigs

Gig update

Just a wee update on Nick's gig at Berits & Brown...

Support for the gig is from Joe Gallacher of the band Toy Tin Soldier. Joe is a great singer and songwriter so make sure you get there in time to catch Joe. You can check him out at www.toytinsoldier.com

On another note... Glenn Tilbrook's gig at Berits & Brown on the 25th Nov is now sold out.

We have also just booked a gig with the amazing songwriter/guitarist Jake Morley. I have to say that Jake reminds me a bit of Nick but he also has quite a bit in common with Newton Faulkner and Jon Gomm. He plays the lap tapping style (Erik Mongrain) as well as conventional style. He is playing at Berits on the 30th Sept and really is worth checking out. There is a great video of him on my website or check him out at www.jakemorley.com.

Overt plugging over. :seeya:

5. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

6. intimate gigs

If you are planning on coming to see Nick tomorrow night (Fri 16th) at Berits & Brown, then tickets are still on sale and will also be available on the door. Sadly not looking like a sell out this time for Nick but we will still have one hell of a night anyway. :m9:

7. scotpaulabear

I will confirm it was a fantastic night oot in Kinross last night (and I'm not just saying that to be predictable :blushing: ) so get yer buns to Eurocentral! :D

8. intimate gigs

Well... how much did I enjoy the gig. It was a chilled out night with Nick in great form. It was one of those nights where it felt more like a friend came round your house and got his guitar out and sang for your friends and family.

Loved the newish 'Juicyfruit Girl'. Wish I could make it to Rothesay tonight but sadly not to be.