1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick at Kinross Green Hotel, Thu 15 Sept 2011

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by scotpaulabear, Jul 2, 2011.

1. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

More Scottish shenanigans - may I say I'm quite excited and hope some of you southerners can make it oop North :biggrin: :hurray:

Nick Harper at Backstage at The Green Hotel
    The Muirs
    Kinross, Perthshire KY13 8AS
    01577 863467

Thursday 18 September 2011
    Gig at 9pm / tickets £14
    http://www.mundellmusic.com/events.php?id=1327

2. fuzzytnth3

fuzzytnth3 Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

Just when I move from the Kingdom to take up residence in Auld Reekie Nick goes and arranges gigs in Fife!

Will have to get dispensation from the boss to use the sofa at what will be Eldest's flat by then

3. fuzzytnth3

fuzzytnth3 Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

Just a note to say what a lovely wee gig Nick played last night at the Green Hotel. A tad low on numbers perhaps, I think there were in total only 16 folks in the audience. On the plus side this meant we could get our fav song requests in, so I got Kilty Stone and Paula got the Averbury song and there were another couple of songs that came from the floor as well but I forget what they were. There was some good banter plus a history lesson on the Swing Riots, so an educational and fun gig!

Of note to me was Nick played a new song that I had never heard before called "Juicy Fruit Girl" which had really good lyrics that made me and my daughter larf a lot.

Also he played a cover of a song by David Gerney (not sure about the surname shall have to check the interwebs) but Nick liked the song because of the lyrics which were funny and a bit twisted I think would be the way to describe it.

Sadly can't make tonights gig as I don't have a car and getting there by public transport is complicated but I am really looking forward to the Isle of Bute Guitar Fest gig that Nick is playing as we have a Day ticket and will hopefully get to hear a few other people I've never heard before finished off with Mr Harpic.