1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick at RAH

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by HarperPR, Feb 12, 2008.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Just PM'd you.

2. dim

dim I've got a zappy little nappy

awwwww... now youve got us wondering.. if youd never mentioned you knew the date we'd be none the wiser, now we know you know the date we gonna pester you....

WHATS THE DATE????????????????

need to sort out jay being sick from school, time off work (cos the holiday year ends in september - and i need to book now) and a whole host of things, and generally we are nosy...

you should have kept quiet.. ;)

gonna bug you daily :p

3. HarperPR

Like all PR's say: no comment! Try Mr Eccleshall!

4. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

kids eh, cant get someone else to look after em, cant shove em in a box under the stairs :bored:
    my wedding anniversary is the 22nd and i know i could wangle an anniversary gig (and he would use it as a way of getting out of going to henge at stoopid oclock for equinox) to make up for him having the hump with my mental bestest mate, steve, at the last nick gig! espeshly now he is totally getting into nick and even humming stuff in the shower! its the babysitter tho and living 130 miles away from the smoke :(
    going to sulk now until my pizza gets here.

amor mundi

hatty :)

5. dim

:(

oh well.. mr chadwick is in exeter often enough.. we shall stalk him and steal his filofax when hes not looking

sure you dont want to tell us... two of my staff already requested time off in september.. cant hold out much longer...

6. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

I've got my party dress picked out - same one I wore to Dim and his missus' wedding, he'll remember it! Sparkly black goodness :biggrin: now we just have to confirm it's really happening ;)

7. HarperPR

Well...guess you all know now.:)

September 27.

8. scotpaulabear

YOWZAH and I just this second ordered a new party dress from the States - I must be psychic :w00t: :biggrin:

I am so freakin' excited for Nick I can't stand it!!! :svengo: :hurray:

(he is definitely definitely opening then?)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2008
  9. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

It'll be a good one! I shall be there. Not sure how yet... but it's gonna happen!

Can't believe you've already ordered a party frock already! Should I be thinking about what to wear already as well?

10. scotpaulabear

Well I bought the dress cos it was on sale at Target :blushing: (pronouce it Tar-zhay and it sounds classier :rofl: ), not for any Harpic-al reasons, more cos IMHO a girl can always use a good party dress at a good price. And see, I was right! :biggrin:

I do think you'd look FAB in a tux mind you :biggrin:

11. dim

and its a saturday.... ;)
    and easy hotel is only £25 :D

spose we better book a room...

12. critch

lol. Maybe I'll put a suit on. As it's the alby and all that. Thing is the only one that I have is a wetsuit...

13. dim

ok.. we have just booked easy hotel.. small room, ensuite, no window.. £25...

be quick.. once word gets out that hotel is going to fill up mighty quick....

14. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

what about ya birthday suit???
    i'll shut up now :D

amor mundi

15. scotpaulabear

Feck, it's already up to £35, looks like it's my mate's sofa, oh well, that's only the price of a taxi to Kings X :biggrin: we'll just have to stay out til stupid o'clock when the tube starts again, hee hee...

16. HarperPR

I'll be wearing my birthday suit as it's my post-birthday bash!:biggrin:

17. critch

:-o I don't think paula meant i'd look good in that one! We wouldn't want to put young harpic off would we?

18. scotpaulabear

I hope Critch knows his tux from his b-day suit :D

Row 7 on the floor (arena) seats duly purchased! Let the agonizing wait commence! :biggrin:

19. HarperPR

What agonising wait?:confused: Only agonising part is if Seth Lakeman's there again.:bored:

20. critch

I was gonna say "I'll quote you on that" but look?! I have!